Jae's P.O.V

The two other days were the same. Each note that fell out of my locker made me feel happy about it but still weirded out:

Tuesday;

Hey Aj-ah. Three more days til you see me and three more days til your birthday. Stay in school and be good!

- A

Yes, on Tuesday he left an initial as the name instead of weirdo.

*Who the heck is 'A'?* I asked myself.

Wednesday;

Wassup Aj-ah. You excited for friday? You should be. I see that your doing good in school. Keep it up with all those A+'s!

-AD

*AD? Who has the initials A and D?*

So now I'm really worried. I'm being watched, this person knows my birthday, and he knows all my grades. Wtf. . .

This is getting way too weird.

Plus, to make things more weirder, Kyungsoo is finally being nice to me. I wonder what made him do that. Either someone finally knocked some sense into his brain or he's trying to let me know he's not that bad as I thought.

But that doesn't matter now I'm happy to know he turned more nicer. . . or so they say.

It's Thursday and I knew I was getting another note once again.

"So are you going to see if you got a note again?" Kyungsoo asked as we both walked to my locker. Jung was absent because he needed to take care of his grandparents so I had to tag along with D.O. I guess you can call us acquaintances or friends or something.

"Yes. I just really want to know who it is. Plus I don't want any surprises on my birthday. . . depending if its good or not." I told him.

"You never know thst person might come up to you a slam cake on your face." He laughed. I smacked his arm.

"That's something you would do." I told him.

"Hey. . ." He pouted as he rubbed his arm.

We got to my locker and opened it up and found the note flowing to the floor.

Thursday;

Aj! Aj! 1 more day til your birthday! And 1 more day til you get to see me. I know your still confused with who I am so I left some hints.

1. No, I don't go to school anymore.

2. I can only call you Aj.

3. You know me.

-ADJ

I stared at the hints and thought about who it was.

*How the heck can I know who this lunatic is if he doesn't go to my school!? And how the heck is he leaving notes in my locker if he doesn't go to school!? And who is ADJ!?*

The initials look familiar but it would be a miracle if it was 'him'. I really miss 'him' even though 'he' doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't like to mention him because I feel like he's forgotten about me already. Plus, I understand. We've been separated for quite a long while now.

Kyungsoo grabbed the paper from me and read it.

"Tch. This person really thinks that we'll be able to know him?" He said.