Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I didn't get much sleep last night because of what Jae told me.

Her words repeated in my head and gave me a serious headache. I literally punched my pillow when I got home. Why does she have to act so stuck up?

Who is she to tell me those things? Seriously she's giving me a major headache. If she didn't exist I would have been living my happy life.

○○○○○○○○○○

《At school》

I found my way to a parking spot and found the rest of the members in the usual spot with the usual girls surrounding them.

"Wassup, Kyung. You're here earlier than usual." Chanyeol said.

"I guess so." I told him.

We all turned to hear a car's rumbling engine go off.

Pretty soon Jae stepped out along with Jung.

I tapped on Kai's shoulder, "Are the a couple or something?"

"Heh. They look cute don't they?" He said.

My eyes widened, "SO THEY ARE!?" I shouted.

"No, Kyung, they aren't a couple. They're just really close bestfriends." He told me.

"Shoot I was about to say." I said as I put my hand over my racing heart.

"Why. . It's almost like you're jealous or something, Kyung." Suho told me.

The others started to chuckle.

"N-no. I don't like girls with an attitude." I told them.

"So you would like her if she didn't have an attitude? Is that what you're saying?" Kris asked.

"No. . . Wait. . . What?" I asked.

They began to laugh at how confused and off guard I looked. The bell rang and we went off to class.

"Don't stress too much about her." Sehun said as he patted my back.

*These pabos.*

Jae's P.O.V

"So your parents died when you were younger and you have an older brother but he's in America for his job. Right?" Jung asked.

"Yeah mostly." I told him.

"Oh sorry. The same thing happened to me except I don't have any siblings." He said.

"Oh sorry Jung. But at least it's okay since we got each other and at least we can talk to each other when we got problems. Hopefully my brother comes vist me soon." I told him. These personal things are a bit touchy.

He nodded and smiled. We sat down at our desks and began to talk more. Jung has been through similar things I've gone through.

"Good morning students. I have three announcements to make. One, I have a project you all need to do with a partner. Two, We will be taking a trip to Paris to study a little over there for one week. And three, there is a dance at the end of the semester. Arasso?" Mrs. Cho said as she entered the classroom.

"Ne." The class responded.

"Now about the project I told you all about, is very simple. Write an eight page essay on what causes the seasons. Yes it's simple, but I need to know what you all remember from your passed school days. Plus, you get a partner to split the project." She explained.

"As usual I will be picking your partners. Your partners names will be up on the paper over on the board." She pointed to the board and we all looked closely at it.

"Hopefully we're partners." Jung told me. I just nodded to him. We looked back to the board.

". . . Shoot never mind. I'm with Kai. What 'bout you?" He said with a sigh as he sank back in his seat.

"NO!" I heard someone yell. We all turned to see Kyungsoo standing from his chair with his eyes widened with anger and his jaw open.

"Is there a problem mr. Do?" Mrs. Cho asked him.

"Yes! There is! I am not gunna be partners with that Jae girl over there." He pointed towards me.

*I'm partners with him!?*

I looked towards the list on the board and it clearly said I'm partners with him.

"WHAT!? No mrs. Cho please someone else please!" I blurted out.

"Well it's either you both become partners or you get more work plus a week of dentention if you keep complaining." She said.

We both gave in and sighed exchanging death glares with each other.

"It's okay Jae. At least we'll be working in the same place knowing that Exo has a dorm they hang at." Jung told me.

"I guess." I said with a fake smile.

*That still does not change the fact that I'm working with that idiot.*