십팔

Author's P.O.V

The days seems to go back fast for their time in Jeju. But, now it was the last day of their stay in Jeju.

They decided to go out somewhere together at some fancy place.

All of them dressed fancy. For the guys; khaki jeans or dress pants-ish, and a button shirt or a polo shirt. . Or at least something nice that usually suited their taste.

As for Jae, she dressed in a maroon skirt and a grey crop top that said Seoul, Tokyo, NewYork, & L.A in a cursive font. She wasn't a big fan of skirts but it was a hot night and all her shorts we're already used.

She straighten her hair and divided it in the middle using her white flower crown she usually didn't use. Hey might as well put it to some use. She got out her white converse hightop sneakers (still clean, no worries) and slipped it on. She got her white clutch and took that with her.

"Ready guys?" She said coming out of the bathroom.

The guys smiled at her and nodded, "ne!"

Jung linked arms with Jae which made Kyungsoo irritated right away.

"We'll meet you guys down!" Jung then pulled Jae out and about.

Kyungsoo sighed. For all their time they were here in Jeju, Jae was always with Jung. It made him jealous, he had to admit.

Kai came and placed his hand on his shoulder, "see hyung, you should go after her if you really like her."

Xiumin over heard Kai and shouted, "Kyungsoo likes Jae!?"

That's when the rest of them turned and stood frozen looking at Kyungsoo with their mouths gaped open.

Kyungsoo clenched his teeth and elbowed Kai in the chest, "I told you to shut up!"

"Wait. . So thy cold hearted, ice prince, stubborn Kyungsoo. . Finally likes a girl?" Suho asked.

Kyungsoo sighed and went towards the door, "I'll meet you guys down there."

Once he was out, the hyungs, plus the maknae, went towards Kai.

"Is it true Kai!? Kyung and Jae?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai gave them the pedo face and nodded, "yes. It. Is."

○○○○○○○○○○

While they we're eating and talking and sharing different stories, Kyungsoo was bummed out and gloomy. He was sitting across from Jae and Jung. It was like torture for him. He watched them talk and feed each other and he grew irritated.

"So Jae, are Jung and you dating yet?" Chanyeol asked.

The others smirked and knew what was happening. This was to make Kyungsoo finally admit his feelings for Jae.

The two bestfriends froze and the awkwardness aura filled the air.

"Uhm. . No, Chanyeol. We aren't like that." Jae said.

Kyungsoo felt relived and a bit irritated that Chanyeol just had to ask that question.

"Yet. You guys aren't like that yet." Kai teased.

Jae sighed and girpped her seat, holding in her irritation.

Jung placed his arm around Jae, "why do you ask?"

Jae widen her eyes and tried to shake off Jung.

*Well this better be good.* D.O thought.

"Well because you guys are cute together. You guys would probably even make cute babies." Chen said.

This caused Jae to literally choke on her drink. She patted her chest as she coughed. She was growing irritated and so was Kyungsoo. That's when they both stood up.