Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I laid awake once again as I remembered the skinship Jae and Jung shared yesturday.

Does he have feelings towards her? Does she have feelings towards him? But mostly, I was asking myself a weird and impossible question;

Do I have feelings towards her?

I rolled myself on the other side of my bed and face palmed myself.

*Aish Kyung! Just sleep and forget about it.* My thoughts told me. School was tomorrow so sleep was one thing I needed. Especially when I needed to clear my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyungsoo, oppa." Jae cooed to me.

I turned around and found Jae looking beautiful in white dress that stopped about mid thigh or so.

"Jae you look beautiful." I say to her as she blushes and looks down.

I pulled her close to me and look down at her.

"I wonder how much more beautiful you'll look if that was your wedding dress." I told her as we both smiled. I looked down at her lips and leaned more to her.

"Kyungsoo. ."

/BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP!/

My alarm woke me up as I screamed along with it.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS A FREAKING NIGHTMARE!" I screamed. I looked at the mirror that was on my dresser in front of my bed, it looked so terrified and really red like a tomato.

*How could you have a dream like that Kyungsoo!? You're such a pabo* My devil side told me.

*C'mon, Kyung, you totally enjoyed it.* My angel side told me.

I brushed my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"God dammit." I mutter and got out from my bed and began getting ready for school.

Jae's P.O.V

I sat in the classroom reading a book that was filled with suspense and mystery.

A few seconds later Jung sat next to me.

"You cannot believe what happened yesturday." I heard him say. I was so into the book that I didn't bother responding.

"Jae?" He called. He waited for me to answer.

"Jae!" He called a second time. I immediately looked at him.

"What Jung!? I was in the middle of a really awesome part." I told him.

He snickered, "Aigoo, Jae. You're such a bookworm."

I rolled my eyes, "Haha," I laughed sarcastically, "At least that's what made me smart."

"Anways guess what happened yesturday." He said with a slight serious tone.

"What?" I asked as I rasied my brow.

"My new Jordans we got not to long a go are now dirty." He said being depressed. I laughed.

"Yah! It's not funny!" He said as I tried to contain my laughing.

"Okay okay. But seriously, just clean it! Not that hard." I told him.

"Whatever." He said.

After that, mrs. Cho came in and class began as usual.

"Please turn in the project you had to do with your partners." She said.

I got out the essay. Then I found Kyungsoo by me and handed me four more papers.

"What's this?" I asked.

"The papers I did for the project." He said.

I tilted my head in confusion.

*He actually did it?* I thought.

"Yes I actually did it." He said as if he read my mind.

"Oh o-okay. Thanks. . ." I told him. He just nodded and went back to his seat.

"Looks like Kyungsoo is having a change of heart." Jung said.

I smiled and nodded, "I guess so."

○○○○○○○○○○

After class was over, as usual, Jung went to eat as I went to my locker.

As I opened my locker, a note fell out.

Annyeong Aj-ah! How have you been? You've been good probably. You are probably confused about who this is. I won't reveal it until Friday which is you birthday!

Hope to see you soon shinning brightly!

- Weirdo.

I stared at it a quarter happy, a quarter excited, a quarter confused and a quarter worried.

*Am I being watched?* I thought.

The handwriting seemed so familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw it from. Plus, what's with the name that says wierdo?

"Jae." I heared Jung.

"Ne." I said to him.

He craned his neck and pointed to the paper, "What is that?"

I looked at the paper and back to him, "Just some note that says that some dude is gunna see me."

"Oh? Who? and When?" He asked.

"Some weirdo. And he said I'll see him on my birthday on Friday." I said soullessly.

"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY!?" He yelled getting to some people's attention. I covered his mouth.

"Shh! And yes." I said.

"Okay okay. But I seriously need to keep that in mind. Now let's get to class." He said and we walked off.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I kept five things in my mind after eavesdropping on Jae and Jung's conversation.

1. Her birthday is on Friday.

2. Someone gave her a random note.

3. She doesn't know who it is.

4. She is definitely being watched.

5. I should watch her carefully to make sure she's okay.

I mean c'mon. After I've caused all the troubles for her, I really want to get to know her at least and if possible, get to hang with her like Jung. Seeing her hang with Jung is making me more irritated.

These past days I've been having mixed feelings towards her. I have no idea what was happening with me.

I turned around and bumped into Kai.

"Hey, hyung. How's that eavesdropping going?" He said with a laugh following.

"I-I wasn't eavesdropping, Kai." I said trying hard not to stutter but I did.

"Whatever you say, you still like her." He said. I blushed and walked away hoping Kai didn't see my heating face.

Kai's P.O.V

C'mon who else agrees with me that Kyungsoo likes Jae!? I'm not alone correct? Correct!

Plus, I totally saw him blushing after I told him that he likes her. So it's pretty obvious.

Kyungsoo better take some action to get her or someone else is and he's going to blow his chance.

I think I'll be taking some control to make this "soap opera" plot a little more interesting.

○○○○○○○○○○

Ope. . . What's Kai gunna do? Teehee.

Vote, Comment, etc. :)