십칠

Jae's P.O.V

We all made our way to the beach and happily enjoyed ourselves.

Since we were at the beach, of course you'll have to swim.

If you were in my shoes, though, you would practically faint. Just think about it; 12 dudes with only swimshorts on. . I need to let this sink in.

I sat on the sand and saw how playful the guys were. They were childish and acting really stupid. But seriously it was pretty funny to watch.

"Jae! Come in the water!" Kyungsoo called.

I gulped hard. I had a binkini on with swimshorts and I was a bit self concious. I do have a "toned body" but I hated showing it because well. . . reasons.

"Pleeeaaassse!" They all shouted.

I sighed and stood up brushing the sand off me. I slowly took off my shirt and put it to the side and went to the water.

"You guys happy now??" I said.

Without warning, Jung came an tackled me down into the water.

Once we both popped back up I coughed out water I kinda swallowed in. I then shot him death glares.

Before I could even move to catch him, the others splashed me with water.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" I shouted trying to block it.

"Run now!" Kyungsoo told them as they ran away from me.

"I hate you all." I said as I chased after them who were all over the places.

Once I made a sharp turn almost grabbing Chen, I felt Jung pick me up and spin me around making us both laugh as he began tickling my sides.

"Hajima! Yah! Jung." I told him trying to shake him away as I punched his sides.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

As I looked behind me making sure she wasn't following me.

My smile and laughter dropped when I saw Jung and Jae playfully interacting with each other.

My heart seemed to break little by little as I saw her smile because of him. All I remembered was making her frown when she saw me.

I shook my head and went back to the sand and dried myself off.

Then Kai and Chanyeol came and took a seat next to me ruffling their hair with a towel to dry it.

"Well looks like someone is down about not getting the girl." Kai sarcastically said.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"Kai how many times to I have to say that I don't like her okay. I'm just upset that I don't get a chance to have a moment with her. And did you tell Chanyeol?" I said.

Kai and Chanyeol just nodded.

"You do make it some-what obvious anyway." Chanyeol said.

If you guys want to know. I do like Jae okay. I said it. But you all know that I don't want the guys to know and I already explained why.

"Hyung, you obviously do like her anyway! Stop forcing yourself to deny it okay. Pour out your feelings and let it go! Just like how that frozen song let-" I covered Kai's mouth.

"Okay Kai shut up now. And just stop bothering me about Jae! I don't like her okay. We obviously won't end up together anyway." I lied to him.

Kai and Chanyeol just shook their head and sighed.

After a few minutes I saw the others coming back to the sand and drying themselves off.

"I swear if Jung didn't put me down I would have literally died laughing." I heard Jae say.

I smiled at how happy she was.

I looked down at her stomach because my idiot mind came out. My eyes widened and my face was turning red as I felt it heat up.

*Kyungsoo look away now.* My mind told me and I did just that.

I gulped hard and tried to calm down my face.

"So should we go back now?" Sehun said as he slipped on his shirt.

We all nodded and headed back to shower and enjoy the rest of the places here, expecially since there are only two bathrooms.

○○○○○○○○○○

A/n; Sorry this one was a little more shorter than supposed to be. And I will try to make better moments happen. I have more shizzle piling up in school now so I'm going be busy again.