Jae's P.O.V

I grabbed a fistful of my hair in frustration, "Why, out of all people, it had to be pabo head over there?"

"Hey don't stress over it and eat." Jung told me as he pushed my tray towards me.

Now, like yesturday, I wasn't hungry. I had already lost my appetite in class. I practically wanted to throw up.

Jung tilted his head looking at me, "Okay so you aren't hungry again, right?"

I sighed, "Sorry, Jung. I already lost my appetite."

"Then after school lets go penny board to the ice cream parlor. On me. You know how to penny board right?"" He said.

I smiled at him, "Yes. I do. And sure!"

○○○○○○○○○○

We walked out of the canten when someone grabbed my wrist and slammed me hard against a wall.

*What the hell man!?* I screamed in my head.

"Jae!" Jung called.

"ARGH!" I shouted in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry I should've been more gentle." I looked up and say Kyungsoo with his devilish smirk.

"No shit sherlock. And what the hell do you want!? This isn't elementary where you can steal someones lunch money idiot. Sheesh, grow up!" I yelled at him.

"I'm not here for you lunch money" he said and pasted a post-it note on my forhead, "I'm here to tell you that we are working on our project after school today. Arasso!? No ifs, ands, or buts."

I tore off the piece of paper from my forehead and read the address written on it, "I make no promises so don't get your hopes up that I'll be there." I said and walked away from him.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"I make no promises so don't get your hopes up that I'll be there." She said and walked away with Jung following her. What the hell? Why would I even want her around anyway? AND FOREAL! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS SERIOUSLY WHAT'S UP WITH THOSE TWO. ARE THEY DATING OR WHAT!?

"I'm seriously starting those two and dating." I told Kai.

"They aren't. Like I said they're bestfriends. Oh and don't be surprised if they show up at the dorm together, I asked Jung to work on our project as well." Kai told me.

"WHAT!? Are you crazy!? She's gunna be distracted and she's not gunna do anything." I complained.

"Which is why Jung and I will be in the living room while you guys go somewhere else away from us. Calm you tits Kyung. There's more than one room in our dorm. And stop being so jealous over them." He said while laughing.

"I am not jealous of them." I shot back.

"Well then stop acting like it." He said.

*Whatever.*

○○○○○○○○○○

《After school @ Exo's dorm》

The members and I all sat in the living room doing the random things we usually do.

We heard a knock on the door.

"I got it." Kai said.

He went over to the door.

"Hey you guys came. . together?" He said.

*So they did come together?*

"I guess. So can we come in?" I heard Jung ask.

"Yeah come in. Kyungsoo! Jae is here." He called.

*Shut up Kai.*

"Is that her, D.O?" Luhan asked, the others waiting for me to answer.

"Sadly, yes." I answered plainly.

"What do you mean sadly? She's pretty." Lay said.

"Shut it." I told him. I turned and met eyes with Jae. Her smile dropped and she walked towards me.

"So since we are here, might as well introduce ourselves properly and then hurry up and get our work done without arguments so we can get a good grade shall we? Hello, I am Ahn Jae or Aj or just Jae." She said trying not to blow up.

"Kyungsoo. Let's hurry up with this project." I told her, "We'll be doing this in my room."

Her eyes widened, "Wait. . . Your room?"

I smirked, "Yeah. Why you actually think I'll be doing something to you? Something inappropriate perhaps?"

"Sorry I'm not like the other easy girls you screw over." She said and pushed me away and proceeded to find my room.

*I seriously won't hesitate to kill this girl if I had the chance to.* My mind thought.

Jae's P.O.V

We've been into this project and seriously we went to no where.

"Seriously Kyungsoo all we've been doing is nothing but argue." I told him trying so hard not to blow considering that I was so irritated already.

"I don't understand why I have to do all the paper work." He said.

"Are you serious!? We both have the same amount of papers to do! IT'S ALL EVEN! Why are you complaining!? You slammed me into the wall today and now you're giving me all the work!?" I yelled in his face.

Author's P.O.V

The other members and Jung gathered around the closed room listening to the two argue.

"Hyung we should probably stop them before one person kills another." Baekhyun said to Suho.

They continued to listen to them and heard a loud thud as Jae kicked Kyungsoo off the bed as he landed on the floor.

"Nah they're good." He said.

They all shrugged and went back to doing what they usually do.

Jae's P.O.V

"I'm telling you I don't do paper work! I don't cooperate with papers!" Kyungsoo said so easily.

"Then why the hell do you even go to school!? You know what. . I'm so done with this. Forget it I'll do all the work while your little ass sits in one place and act all pretty. I'm leaving." I told him grabbing my jacket and I exited his room slamming the door.

"Wait! Jae!" He called following me.

"Jung! Let's go now please." I called to Jung ignoring Kyungsoo.

"O-oh okay. Kai I gotta go now." Jung said notifying Kai.

"Where are both of you going!?" Kyungsoo asked.

"None of your business, seutokeo*!" I said, "Sorry to all the other members that had to hear what happened between me and Kyungsoo today." I told the others while putting on my jacket and headed outside along with Jung.

"Sorry, Jung. I just needed to get out of there before I set fire on that dorm." I told him as we got on our penny boards.

"Ani. Kai was kinda making me do all the work as well. I guess it's time for that ice cream we planned on getting." He said with a smile.

"Yes. Cookie dough ice cream here I come." I said as we penny boarded father away from that wretched dorm.

○○○○○○○○○○

(* seutokeo = stalker)