십구

Author's P.O.V

It's been 5 months since their last day in Jeju and it's been 5 months since Jae and D.O have been dating. It was now everyone's graduation day and everyone was dressed fancy. Of course, nerves got the best of some people.

Jae was dressed in a white lace dress that stopped mid-thigh and paired it with white wedges - she hated heels but she knew how to walk in them at least. Her hair was curled and she now had straight bangs.

Kyungsoo and Jae had arrived and they were sitting in the car for awhile before getting out.

Jae's legs were jittering and she felt like she was about to break into a cold sweat. She took in deep breaths and she checked and double checked her speech.

Kyungsoo saw how she was nervous and grabbed her hand lacing it with his.

"Hey. Are you nervous?" He asked.

She looked at him and sighed, "for the last time. I'm not nervous. . I'm just afraid I might say something wrong during my speech."

"Which means you are nervous. . C'mon you have a scholarship to Yale. You'll do great." He said smirking.

Jae flushed red, "arasso. Arasso. Kaja. . We're going to be late."

Jae stepped out and fixed her dress. Kyungsoo came over to her and gave her the silk graduation gown that was colored navy blue. Once she put it on, Kyungsoo grabbed her hand.

"Kaja." He said.

Once they were inside the building, they found the rest of the guys.

"Yo~ hyung! Wassup." Kai said doing his bromance hug with D.O.

Followed by heaps of "Hi"'s from the others.

"Looks like you guys have been getting along now." Chanyeol said.

Jae cracked a small smile and Kyungsoo pulled her in for a back hug.

"Aren't we cute?" Kyungsoo said while widening his eyes and stucking out his tongue.

They laughed and Jae rolled her eyes.

"We wish you guys the best." Jung said smiling.

Jae smiled at him and looked at Kyungsoo getting his permission to give Jung a hug. He sighed, nodding at her.

Jae went to Jung and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for being the bestest guy friend ever." She said.

He patted her head, "no problem. Just know I'm still here if you need me," he looked at Kyungsoo who had an impaitient look on, "now go back to your lover before he sends me to the hospital using his fist."

Jae pulled away and smiled, "arasso."

The intercome came on, "all seniors please line up orderly. We will started shortly."

They all smiled and nodded at each other.

"Fighting!" They shouted and went their ways to the line.

○○○○○○○○○○

It was almost the end of the graduation and it was Jae's turn for her speech.

"With all honor, I would like to have mrs. Ahn Jae to come up to give her acceptance speech. Mrs. Ahn is the very first student in this school to get accepted into Yale." The principle said. They crowd clapped as she made her way up.

Jae stepped up to the podium clutching onto her paper like it's her life. She looked at the big crowd and took in a deep breath taking a glance at the 13 guys cheering her on, especially Kyungsoo who couldn't take his eyes off her.