십삼

Jae's P.O.V

It was already after school and I found Dae Jung already waiting outside my class.

"Okay so now we are going to find that idiot that gave you that bruise." He said still pissed off.

Then Jung came along, "Annyeong Jae."

Before I could even greet him, Dae Jung grabbed hold of his collar, "HOW DARE YOU TREAT MY DONGSAENG LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHORT STACK."

*Aish!* my thoughts cried.

I grabbed Dae Jung's arm, "Oppa. This isn't him. This is Jung, my bestfriend. So stop being immature and let him go."

He looked at me and back to Jung then released him. Jung's face was obviously terrified.

"Mianhe Jung. This is Dae Jung my oppa. He was the one behind the notes." I told him.

He just nodded and held his breath still startled by the first impression Dae Jung left on him.

"He's just finding the person who is behind my bruise." I told him hinting him that Dae Jung is finding Kyungsoo.

"YEAH! So let's go." He said and ran.

Then within minutes, luck didn't come. Exo stopped seeing me with Jung and of course someone who they have never seen, Dae Jung.

Kyungsoo stepped up and pointed to Dae Jung as a signal of asking 'is this him?'

I nodded. Dae Jung pulled me behind him with Jung right next to me.

"Yah!" He yelled loudly which shocked all of Exo, "Which one of you pabos gave my dongsaeng that bruise on her back!?"

Exo's eyes shifted to Kyungsoo as they took a step back. So did I.

Kyungsoo raised his hand, "Me. Wae?"

*Kyungsoo yah dumbass!*

"Heads up." Dae Jung said.

Kyungsoo had no time to react when Dae Jung punched his jaw.

He fell on the floor and in no time,he was knocked out cold. I never knew my brother's hit was that hard that it could knock someone out.

"YAH! OPPA!" I pushed him away and bent down to place Kyungsoo's head on my lap, "Kyungsoo-ah! Kyungsoo!"

I shook him but nothing happened. Exo stood there surrounding us as Dae Jung looked at what happened. He sighed then again feeling guilty. He felt stupid, then again he always is.

"I'll just go now. I have a meeting anyway." He said as he walked to his car.

Jung had to leave too so he can take care of his grandparents again.

Exo helped me with Kyungsoo to get him home.

○○○○○○○○○○

《At Kyungsoo's house》

Kyungsoo was still asleep and one by one, each of the Exo members left. I stayed because, well, I felt really bad for him. The least I can do is to take care of him.

Buy I gotta say he was pretty cute when he's sleeping. The way his black hair laid on his head. When he inhales and exhales. He may be cold but for one thing, he doesn't seem to have the face of a cold person the first time you meet him.

I brushed his hair away from his eyes and smiled.

Those heart shaped lips are very unique.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I woke up with a large head ache shoot through my head.

I sat up and blink three times and finding Jae laying her head next to me.

She was asleep.

*Why is she here?* I thought.

I sniffed the air breathing is something mouth watering and spicy.

I looked over at my night stand.

Spicy beef soup.

I smiled. Why is she taking care of me again?

She then woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Oh. Kyungsoo-ah. Gawenchana?" She asked.

I hesitantly nodded, "Why are you here?"

She sighed, "I felt bad when my brother punched you in the face. So I guess I'm here to take care of you. As a way of saying sorry. . "

I stared at her blankly. It reminds me when I hurt her back and when I took care of her.

"Oh. Well thanks. . . I guess. ."

She nodded and handed me the soup she made.

I took a sip of the soup and holy lord, I was I  heaven. She's actually better than me (haha. Just kidding I'm still the best).

○○○○○○○○○○

For that time, we've actually went without arguing. We actually had an actual conversation and it was pretty great I guess.

We drove and stopped in front of her house.

"Well thanks again for taking care of me." I said to her.

She smiled, "No problem. I'm sorry about my brother he gets really pissed off if someone messes with me. But he know very much that I can take care of my self."

I smiled and nodded. Well another first, we were actually being sincere to each other.

"Well I guess I need to go now." She said.

Before she got out, I grabbed her hand. She looked back shocked and flushed.

"This really means alot." I said to her.

She laughed lightly, "It's not a big deal."

I let go of her hand and watched as she waved and went into her house.

I smiled and leaned back.

*Jae. . .*

○○○○○○○○

My deep apologies that I haven't updated in a while. I have an exam Friday so all I do is study, study, and study some more.