Jae's P.O.V

I woke up for school this morning with a sore back. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my back in the mirror.

A big circle filled with this purple, black-ish, blue-ish spot. Obviously a bruise from Kyungsoo when he slammed me into the wall.

"I swear if killing someone was legal, he would have been dead already." I mutter to myself.

I changed into my uniform and headed out to find Jung parked in front of my house.

"Good morning, Jae." He said with a smile.

"Today isn't a very 'good' morning." I told him with a sarcastic smile as I got into his car, "When mr. Do slammed me into a wall yesterday, he left a big bruise."

His jae dropped, "Seriously!?"

I nodded as I tried adjusting myself in the seat to make sure I didn't affect the bruise.

"Wow. He's stupid." He said. I sighed and we were off to another trippy day at school.

○○○○○○○○○○

We got out of the car and found Exo at their same usual spot.

"Jae, please don't tell me you're gunna go up to him and-"

I cut Jung off.

"Yep." I told him and walked towards them.

"Kyungsoo!" I yelled as they all turned their heads towards me with confused faces, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him.

He got up from leaning on his car, "What are you talking about?"

I scoffed, "Seriously? So first you made me look like a fool in front of everone, next you slam me against a wall, then you make me do all the work for OUR project and lastly I wake up with a huge bruise on my back due to your ungrateful mind. And what? You didn't have the ordasity to say a simple sorry!?"

He tilted his head, "What bruise?"

"Do you not remember!?" I yelled. Does he have to act so stupid?

He shook his head.

I was about to lift up the back of my shirt when I realized there was more than one guy. I grabbed his wrist and ran to the garden since that was the most private place in the school.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the garden.

I don't remember much but I think a small blush came over me.

I shrugged off from her gripped and yelled, "Yah! What the hell?"

She turned away from me and lifted her shirt.

"W-what are you-" she shushed me and told me to just look.

My cheek started to warm up more and I mentally face palmed myself.

I turned for awhile and looked back only to find the biggest bruise I have seen in my life. It covered like half of her back or something.

*Did I do this to her?*

"Did I do this to you?" I asked her as I stared at it while guilt over came me.

"No Kyungsoo, I just happen to slam into a wall myself." She answered with sarcasm.

I brushed it with my finger in the middle. She flinched and brought down her shirt.

"Don't touch it, please." She said as she turned around facing me.

I looked into her eyes and got a chance to she her normal face and not her red, angry ones.

"How bad is it? Did you get it checked?" I asked her with a little sincerity in my voice.

"It's painful I guess and no I didn't get it a chance to get it checked." She said.

"Oh." I said. Soon a random question popped up in my mind.

"Hey are you and Jung dating by any chance?" I asked.

She laughed, "No we're just bestfriends. Why?"

"You two look good together." I blurted then mentally slapping myself after.

*Why did you say that dammit?* I scolded myself.

I looked at her face and she was. . . blushing.

*Aww she's a cuti- wait. . .*

"Really?" She asked while trying to keep a straight face.

I was about to answer but Jung popped up.

"Jae. There you are. Let's go class is about to start." He said and grabbed her hand. That's right hand not wrist.

"Oh y-yeah. Uhm D.O I'll see you around I guess." She said and went off.

I sighed and felt a little mixed up. I felt guilt and a sprinkle of. . . jealousy?

I dont know. My feelings are starting to get mixed up now.

"You like her. . ." I jumped at the sound of Kai's voice and saw him leaning on a tree.

"Lawd Kai. Y-you should be in class!" I told him.

"You should also be in class, hyung. But thats not the point! The point is that you like her." He said getting up from his leaning position.

"Pft. Me, Do Kyungsoo, liking someone? No." I said and walked to class and left Kai there who just kept rolling his eyes.

But a part of me wanted to admit that Kai was right.

Jung's P.O.V

I sat in class next to Jae while we both did our work quietly. I looked over at her paper she already had fifteen questions answered while I was stuck on my eighth one.

I tapped on her shoulder, "Jae can you help me on this problem?"

She looked at my paper and said, "C'mon Jung that's easy you just have to do this. . ."

I watched as she explain and looked at her soft lips move. I looked towards her eyes as it moved around on the problem. I saw her nose scrunch up while she had to think about the problem. Those little things made my heart skip beats. I have to admit my bestfriend really is beautiful.

"Jung. . . Hello earth to Jung?" She called as she waved her hand in my face.

"Oh ye-yeah I'm here." I said.

She smiled and laughed.

*Oh that sweet smile and laugh.*

"Do you understand what I just explained?" She asked.

I shook my head and snapped back to reality, "Oh. . uh. . yeah." I said and turned my body to face my paper.

I stared at it and heat started to form on my cheeks.

I glaced once more at her and my mind just had a random thought in my head as I smiled.

*You're falling for your bestfriend, Jung. . .*

I nodded to myself looking at my paper while still smiling.

*Of course I am.*