Jae's P.O.V

Finally the lunch bell rang. I was starving. I really didn't eat breakfast this morning. Actually, I didn't eat breakfast at all this morning.

"So you want to eat lunch? Maybe I can show you around after?" Jung asked me.

I was going to say yes when I remembered I didn't have my wallet with me. Usually if I were say that I didn't have it, the other person would pay. And I definitely didn't want anyone to pay.

"Uhm. . you know what, I'm not that hungry." I told him even though I really was. I remembered I had a snack in my bag so I would eat that. *My wallet. That's the one thing I forgot!* I was thinking I have a problem with myself. *Hello your new bestfriend asked you to eat lunch with him! You're such an idiot!*

"Oh okay I'll just show you around then." As he took a step towards me his stomach grumbled.

"Mhm. Go eat lunch. I'll show myself around. I know your hungry and I won't let you starve yourself. Now go eat." I turned him around and pushed him into the canten.

He nodded towards me and went off.

I turned and went to guide myself around the school. It was all peaceful until I heard a stampede of girls and screams coming from thier mouths.

"OPPA! OPPA!" One girl scream from the top of her lungs. Soon I was stuck in that stampede. I turned too look for some way out. Already rritated to the max, I began pushing and shoving my way through. Then bang! I ran into someone causing both of us to fall.

"Dammit." I mutter. I stood up and brushed myself off and looked into the crowd. The girls with their jaws dropped and they began to whisper amongst themselves. I looked down to see who I ran into.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled as he stood himself up. His other friends surrounding him.

"YOU AGAIN!?" Okay this dude was definitely angry, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM!? JUST BECAUSE YOUR A FANGIRL DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TACKLE US LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!" He yelled pointing at me

I tilted my head confused, "Wait what? I'm sorry. Excuse me but-"

He cut me off.

"No. Just shut up! You know what, don't talk to me or even show your face to me. You're already making me loose my patience." He shook his head and walked away. His friends following him.

Pretty soon girls gave me death glares and continued to whisper things I can still hear.

"Wow did you see what she did?" One girl said.

"Yeah. Omg she's such a bitch. Good thing she got scolded." Another stated.

They all eyed me and walked away with their nasty laughs.

I brushed myself off more now that I looked like I got run over by a truck and Jung came rushing to me.

"Hey. Jae, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I heard him ask with sincerity in his voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm just a little irritated and I look like I just got hit by a truck." I laughed and so did he.

"Who the hell are those jerks and why are they so popular with everyone?" I asked.

"Oh those dudes. Well now you know who they are huh? Those 'jerks' are Exo. The popular school group here." He told me.

I laughed. "Exo? What kind of name is that? Hah. Okay from here on, I really don't care about them and to be honest, they shouldn't even be popular if they're all stuck up. Come on, lets go back to class before we get stuck in that loud stampede again." I grabbed his wrist and began walking back to class.

-

Jung's P.O.V

She grabbed my wrist. . . Uhm. . Awkward, but I like it. Thankfully she was in the front if me so she wouldn't see my face that starting to heat up.

"Woah." I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something, Jung?" She asked.

"Oh n-no. Nothing. Let's get to class now." I told her. She nodded and proceeded to class.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

We got into our private room and I find myself still brushing myself off.

"Woah Kyungsoo, What happened to you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Don't even ask about it before I kick your face out of this room." I told him.

"Dude, that's you're hyung. And Baekhyun, he supposedly got 'tackled' by the new girl." Chanyeol said putting up the bunny ears with his fingers as he enhanced the word tackle.

The others started to laugh. "Kyung, you got tackled by a girl. And your making a big fuss about that? C'mon she's just a girl." Luhan said.

"No not just a girl. A freaking FANGIRL." I said rasing my voice a little.

"How do you know? She's new." Suho said.

"Oh considering she came out of the 'fangirl' stampede and tackled me isn't much evidence for you idiots? Plus she ran into me before this all happened. Ask Jongin. He was there." I stated

Jongin scoffed and crashed onto one of the couches, "over dramatic."

"Kyungsoo-ah. What if she got caught up in the stampede and it was an accident? Sheesh. Calm down. Oh and by the way I'd love to meet this new girl." Luhan said.

I face palmed myself.

"I'm telling you guys. One glance from her and you'll know automatically she's a fan girl. I'm warning you guys now so be prepared or do something." I say.

They all groan in irritation of me. I shake my head. *Don't believe me. I'm confident about my statement.*

"Wait a minute did you just call us, your hyungs, idiots?" Xiumin asked

I gulped, "Maybe."

"Oh hell no." Baekhyun said.