십육

Author's P.O.V

《The next morning》

Everyone literally woke up at 3 in the morning because well, 3 reasons.

1. There was only two bathrooms so considering that theres 14 people isn't pretty smooth for people getting ready.

2. They were suppose to report to the aiport at 5:30 so they can get to Paris A.S.A.P

3. As usual, they take long getting ready.

They didn't complain about waking up so damn early, well except Tao and Sehun, because they'll sleep on the plane anyway.

They finally got ready when the clock hit 4. All of them were dressed in their outrageous airport fashion while Jae stuck with a casual clothes; marron skinny jeans which was rolled up and a grey and white Air By Hood sweatshirt with a black tank top under it. She paired it with her air maxes and put her hair in a high ponytail with her bangs to the side.

They all pack their stuff in the cars and were ready to go.

"Kaja kaja!" Tao cheered happily as they went in their cars.

"Arasso. We shall leave." Jae said as she locked her house and went inside Kyungsoo's car and one by one the head out to the airport.

《At the airport》

"Okay . . . Wheres mrs. Choi. ." Chanyeol said as they all looked for their class.

They all were clumped together in the middle of the airports like some teens that lost their parents or something.

"Are you guys lost?" An security officer asked.

Jae stepped up to him, "Have you seen a class of other students our age over here in this airport?"

He nodded, "Oh yes but only now you're showing up?"

They all looked at him in confusion with his question.

"Wae?" Jae asked.

"Their flight is boarding now." He said pointing across the room where they saw their gate number, 26.

All of them wided their eyes in shock. They all bowed and quickly ran to the gate.

All 14 of them ran up to the ticket checker and were the last of the people to get on the plane.

Mrs. Choi's P.O.V

I took one last roll call for all the students heading to our trip.

"Flight 763 is boarding" The intercom said, "Once again. Flight 763 at gate 18 is boarding for Pairs. Thank you."

I went down my list and the other teachers did the same.

"Hey, mrs. Choi did you see mr. Xiumin, Luhan, and these others?" Mr. Lee said as he showed me his clip board.

"Nope. Have you seen these people?" I asked him.

We shrugged. Looks like they aren't coming then.

We marked them absent and proceeded to board the plane.

Hopefully they know our flight gate got switched.

Jae's P.O.V

We were on the plane and we all fell into a deep sleep.

Suddenly, what felt like the shortest sleep of my life, the plane landed.

I sat up only to find out that I was sleeping on Kyungsoo's lap.

I gulped hard and looked away before he could see my face flush red.

"Hello this is your captain speaking. We have landed safely in Jeju island. Please enjoy your stay." The captain spoke.

*Wait. . Jeju? JEJU!?*

All 14 of us exchanged looks with each other.

We all headed out the plane so we can talk.

Once we were off, we all began to panic.

"Jeju. . We're in Jeju. . Freaking JEJU! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE IN PARIS!" Tao, who panicked the most, said in shock.

"How could this happen? We were at the correct gate. It clearly said gate 26." Lay said walking back and forth.

We all thought of what to do.

"Aha!" Kyungsoo said which surprised us.

"Xiumin hyung! Your parents have great contact with the school. Tell them to tell the school about us." He said smartly.

It was true Xiumin's parent know the school well. But, he was a bit hesitant because his parents would probably smack him for being lost.

Xiumin dialed his parents.

"Appa." He said nervously, "uhm we have a problem. We we're suppose to be in Paris right now but we ended up in Jeju. . . Appa! Stop yelling. It wasn't our fault I think the gate got switched and be boarded the wrong plane. . . Appa! I said stop yelling."

We all started to laugh because his voice cracked.

"Can you please just notify the school about us so that they won't worry?. . . Arasso arasso . . Annyeong." He hung up and sighed, "he said he'll notify the school. So now let's go find a place to stay because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to spend the night here in this stupid airport."

We all nodded and proceeded to find a place to stay.

○○○○○○○○○○

Of course, of all hotels, they would choose the biggest, most popular and most expensive one. I can't blame them. They did come from rich families.

This hotel had everything. The beach, soft beds, cool tvs, free breakfast. I think I'm going to get used to it here.

I haven't been in Jeju for the longest time.

"Okay here are the room keys," Suho said as he passed it out one by one, "and all of us are sharing a room that connects."

I sighed. Here we go again. I'm spending 1 week with these idiots in Jeju. Might as well make the best of it.

We made it to our floor and settled in our room.

"Now if you excuse me, I shall continue my beauty sleep." Tao said plopping on the bed.

I took a tour around the room. The bathrooms were gorgeous except it had glass showers, which I hated . . . Haha looks like I really needa lock the doors before showering. .

"Anyone up for the beach?" Jung asked. I raised my hand and everyone else followed, except Tao who was sleeping like he was dead.

"Lets go then." He said.

Day 1 of Jeju starts now.