Goddamn It, Sasha

"What the hell Connie?" Eren had just pushed through the metal gates of the school, closely resembling those of an asylum or old fashioned prison. Coincidence? The universe is hardly ever that lazy. And the first thing he witness upon school grounds was Mikasa pulling Connie off of Jean, who had hatred and anger burning into his features. What the hell was Jens doing near Eren's group? Eren's friends? Eren bit back his sarcastic tongue and pushed forward before throwing his back pack to the dew-strewn ground, and stared Jean in the face.
"Leave." Eren spat out his venom with severity and wrath, his own mouth burned having tasted the poison now running between his lips.
"Chill. Out. Yeager." Jean stood so close his chest nearly touched Eren's, his hair hung slightly in his face, a sandy blonde obscuring honey colored demise. "I'm here to talk to Mikasa, not you." Said cocky bastard then turned to the ravenette, who stood with poise and stiff determination, her left hip cocked, right eyebrow raised, and arms crossed.
"I'd like to start off by saying, you're absolutely stunning-" Jean had begun stalking toward her, shoulders hunched inwards and slightly crouched, as if he were stalking prey. By the time his lips had begun to form another word after stunning, a delicate and pale hand struck upon his skin, with ferocity and force. Blood immediately welled and flowed from the punch-eyes face and smeared into the knuckles on the punch-er. Mikasa grimaced and delicately rubbed the atrocious fluid from her skin.
"No." With that she turned on her heel and sauntered away, leaving Jean standing amongst a lovely chorus of cheers and roots towards Mikasa.

~

"I'm hungryy.." Sasha threw her face forward, most likely intending to bash her face on the table, but multiple hands shot out able the place of impact, as not to let her hurt herself over her insatiable hunger.
"Sasha, you ate all of your lunch, half if Christa's, a portion of Connie's, and most of Armin's. You're fine." Mikasa spike calmly, all the while deftly flippantly waving her hand to block Sasha's pathetic attempts at food theft.
"Yeah. But I'm still hunggrrryyy." Her smooth voice fooled no one, and everyone wrapped their arms around their lunches protectively, all except for Eren, who had gone to get a spork for his rice. His was mistake not warning anyone for by the time he arrived back at their circular table, he found his tray (probably) licked clean. It didn't take much time to figure whom the culprit was. He slowly raised his sea-storm eyes to meet chocolatey, guilty ones. With a low growl he glared long and hard at Sasha.
"Goddamn it, Sasha."

~~
Better? Idk I like it. Yes it's a filler, but it helps to introduce characters and get to know the A and B otp people. Forgive me?