Chapter 26

Annie
I wake up and smell bacon. I get up and stretch then walk into the kitchen. I see Hayden in his pajama pants and no shirt over at the stove. I come up behind him and hug him.
'This smells delicious baby.' I say as I smile
'Thank you.' He says with a big grin on his face.
I go and get Chloe and tell her that food is ready. She runs into the kitchen as fast as her little legs would take her.
'Here you go, chloe.' Hayden says, handing her a plate.
'Here baby, this one is for you.'
I take the plate and sit down.
'Baby.' I say and turn around to look at Hayden.
'I was thinking about taking Chloe to see frozen two with Katie. Do you wanna go?'
He gives me a look that says he's thinking about it.
'Sure. What time is the movie?'
I look it up and tell him.
'At 3. Which means we can go get some errands done before going.'
We all finish eating and I go get ready. Hayden gets chloe ready then gets dressed. Once we're all ready to go we head out the door and load up the car.
'So I was thinking we go to target first, get whatever we need from there, then go to you know where.'
Hayden looks at me confused then nods.
'Yeah, that's a good idea.'

Once we get to target we get what we need then we go to the dog food isle.
'Mommy? Why do we need dog food? We don't have a dog.' Chloe says.
'We're picking it up for katie.' I lie.

After we left target we went to the pet store and they walked out the dog that me and Hayden bought last night. She is a beautiful Great Dane puppy. Chloe gets excited and runs up to her.
'Mommy!!! Can we get her? Please??'
I smile and look at Chloe, then Hayden.
'She's already ours baby. We bought her last night.'
Chloe gets excited and takes the leash from me. I hug Hayden and smile.
'They're gonna be best friends.' I say to Hayden. He nods in agreement.

After we got the puppy we took her home and set up her cage so we could go to the movies. The movie was about two hours long so Chloe fell asleep on the way home.

Once we got home we put Chloe to bed and let the puppy out. We played with her for a little bit then she walked to her bed and went to sleep. Shortly after the puppy fell asleep I went to my room and went to sleep. Hayden wasn't far behind me.

***************
Y'all, I honestly forgot all about this book. I'm so sorry I left y'all for that long. Let me know what y'all want to happen in the next chapter Bc I'm honestly running out of ideas.