Chapter 19: annie

I wake up and it's 8:00. I get a message from maddie and Noah and they asked if I want to bring Chloe to go get something to eat.
(M- maddie N- Noah A- Annie)
M- hey Annie, do you wanna go with me and Noah to eat? You can bring Chloe.
A-yeah, sure. Where are we going to eat?
N- IHOP
A-yum. See you in a bit.
I get done texting them and get dressed. I get Chloe dressed and we go out to eat. We get to IHOP and Maddie and Noah are already sitting down.
'Hey guys.' I say as I walk up.
'Hey.'
I sit down and we order drinks and food. The food gets to our table surprisingly fast and we eat then leave. As we're walking back to our cars this guy comes up to maddie and tries to harass her. Noah tells the guy to back up and he pushes Noah out of the way and goes back to maddie.
'Dude, leave her alone.'
'You don't tell me what to do. You ain't going to do anything about it'
Noah punches the guy in the nose and the guy falls to the ground.
'Maddie, Annie, run.'
Me and maddie take off to the cars. I'm running a little bit slower because I have to hold Chloe. I stop and turn around to see if Noah is okay and the guy gets up off the ground and swings at Noah. Noah dodges the hit and punches the guy until he's on the ground with a busted lip and bloody nose. Noah gets up and runs. I see a lady get her phone out and call 911.
'Guys, come on, run.'
Noah takes Chloe from my arms and takes off running. I chase after him trying to get away from the scene. Just as we're getting around the block to where our cars are the cops pull up in front of us. They take Noah in the cop car and I run in front of Noah.
'No! Don't arrest him! I won't let you!'
'Ma'am, if you could please get out of the way. He beat someone up.'
'He only did that because some guy was trying to harass his girlfriend. He was protecting his girlfriend.'
'Is that true sir?'
'Yes, officer.'
'Okay, your free to go.'
Once the cops leave we go to our cars. I put Chloe in her car seat and I start the car and start driving. When I get home I let Chloe watch tv and I take a shower. When I get out of the shower it's around 12.
'Chloe, its nap time baby.'
'But mommy. I don't wanna take a nap!'
'Do you wanna be able to go see katie and Brennan later?'
'Yeah!'
'Then let's take a nap.'
'Okay.'
Once I get Chloe laid down I lay down too and doze off. I wake up at 3 and get dressed. Chloe is still asleep so I wake her up and tell her it's time to see katie and Brennan. When I'm getting Chloe ready I get a call from Hayden.
'Hey babe.' I say
'Hey. I'm coming back home tomorrow. Just thought I should let you know.'
'Okay. I gotta get Chloe ready. We're going to see katie and brennan. Bye, I love you.'
'Love you too.'
I hang up and get Chloe in the car. We leave and go see katie and Brennan.

Here's another update for my beautiful readers. I love y'all so so so much. Stay beautiful.😘❤️