Chapter 12: brennan

I'm laying in bed when I hear katie yell that there's a tornado warning. I run to go down stairs and I text Ryan to see if he is okay.
(B- Brennan r- Ryan)
B- hey, are you and Hayley alright? Are you in a safe place?
R- yeah, are you and katie alright?
B- yeah, we're fine. Let me add katie really quick.
Brennan added katie to conversation
K- hey, are you okay Ryan?
R- yeah, I'm alright
K- what about Hayley?
R- she's okay too.
B- tornado warning is over. I'm going to watch tv. Bye guys.
K- I'll tell you good night later. You live with me.
R- bye Brennan, see you tomorrow.
Brennan has left the conversation
I get to my room and watch Netflix. I turn on the walking dead because I haven't finished the last season yet and the new season starts on Sunday. Katie comes into my room and tells me good night.
'Good night Brennan.'
'Good night, katie.'
'Try and go to sleep here soon because we have to get up early. I'm going shopping with Annie for the baby room and you're going to help Hayden put the crib and stuff together.'
'Okay.'
Katie leaves my room and I continue to watch tv. I lose track of time and before I know it, it is 2:30 in the morning. I roll over and go to sleep and katie comes to wake me up at 9:30.
'Brennan, get up, we gotta go.'
I jump up and start getting ready.
'Katie, have you seen my black vans?'
'They're down stairs.'
I run down stairs and put on my black, high top vans and get something to eat. Once I finish eating katie comes down and we leave.

We get to Annie's house and she lets us in. She hugs katie then me. She shows me where Hayden is then she leaves.
'Bye Hayden, bye Brennan.' She says as she closes the door.
'Bye.' We both say.
After Annie is gone I talk to Hayden and we build the crib, rocking chair, and changing table. I then get a message from katie saying that they are going to the hospital. I tell Hayden and we go to the hospital immediately.
'Hayden, why is she going to the hospital?'
'She's 9 months pregnant. She's having the baby.'
We get to the hospital right when they bring Annie in. Hayden runs beside the bed but then stops because he isn't allowed to go in the room. They let us go back there a few hours later and Hayden smiles.
'Hayden, we have a beautiful baby girl.'
'What will we name her?'
'Chloe'
They name the baby Chloe and they let katie hold her. After katie hold her I hold her. Annie gets her phone out and calls her mom.
'Hey mom? You need to come to the hospital right now.'
She hangs up and about an hour later her mom, her dad, Hayley, Ryan, and Paige show up. I was surprised to see Paige but then I remembered she is living with mrs. Katie and mr. Billy. Every one holds the baby then me and Hayden go back to the house to finish building the crib. Hayden's phone lights up and he looks at it and puts it down in complete shock.
'What is it?'
'I, um, got a message. It was probably a wrong number.' His voice sounds shaky.
I look at his phone and I look at him. His face is pale and he is shaking. I read the message again.
Unknown: what a lovely surprise. You had a baby! You should be so happy. I'm happy for you. I'm an uncle! If you treat my sister wrong karma will come back and bite you in the butt. Take care of my sister and my niece. Even if you can't see me, I can always see you.

Hey guys! How was this chapter? I'm excited to write the next chapter. Big things are going to happen. Love y'all. Stay beautiful.😘❤️