Chapter 13: Caleb

Annie just had a baby. I decide to freak out Hayden and Brennan by possessing someone else and sending Hayden a text message. I possess one of my friends from baseball.
U- what a surprise, you had a baby! I'm an uncle! You better treat my sister right. May karma comeback and bite you in the butt if you don't. Take care of my sister and niece. Even if you can't see me I can always see you.
Hayden reads it and I laugh. I go to Hayden's house and just watch him build the crib. I grab a news paper and throw it at him. He looks at me so I stop. Once he looks away I open the cabinets and throw the plates every where. He sees the plates flying across the house and walks into the kitchen. I throw the cereal boxes on the ground and Hayden gets freaked out. He walks over to Brennan and tells him that the house might be haunted. Brennan looks at him like he's crazy. I possess Brennan and make him talk for me.
'Brennan, the house is haunted.'
'I know it is. I tried to warn you before you moved in but you didn't listen.'
'You didn't tell me it was haunted.'
'I can always see you Hayden, I can always see you.'
I get out of Brennan's body and he is confused. I go to the hospital and get in Annie's room. I sit down next to Annie and she knows I'm here. She looks to her side and smiles and shows me the baby. Every one just left so that's good. I touch Annie's arm and she says something.
'Isn't she beautiful, Caleb?'
I move a piece of paper.
'Her name is Chloe, if she was a boy we were going to name her Caleb. After you.'
I draw a smiley face on the paper to show that I'm happy for her. I give her a hug and she hugs back and I go back to heaven where I can watch over her and Hayley. Once I'm back in heaven I see one of my friends from baseball. We talk for a while then I sit on the edge of a cloud and watch my sister take care of her beautiful baby girl. She looks just like Annie. I'm happy for her. Maybe when Chloe gets older Annie will tell her story's about me.

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Tell me what should happen in the next chapter. Love y'all. Stay beautiful.😘❤️