Chapter 4: unknown

I get up and get ready for the wedding. I told katie that I would be there and that I would look for her. She doesn't know who I am, I mean, you don't either, but you will find out later. I get my dress out and put it on then put my high heels on and curl my hair. I go down stairs and tell my mom I'm leaving.
'Bye mom, I'm off to the wedding!'
'Bye sweetie!'
I get in the car and drive to the address that syd gave me. I walk in and sit down, katie walks in as I sit down.
'Katie!' I yell, she looks over and I wave.
'A----'
'No, don't say my name, Annie and I got in an argument and she doesn't want me here, if she sees me she will kick me out. Why don't you sit with us? All the coral girls are going to sit right here.'
'Okay.' She says and sits down next to me.
'Did you apologize to Annie like I told you to?'
'Yeah, she said its okay and that she's happy to see me here.'
'Good, now if I could get her to forgive me for what I did.'
'What did you do?'
'She was out at the mall with Hayden and I saw her, she was wearing a tank top with real short shorts and white converse and I called her something I shouldn't have.'
'But what did you call her?'
'I called her a..... I can't bring myself to say it again.'
'Its okay, I think I know what you called her.'
Me and katie stop talking and the wedding starts. The brides maids walk down the isle and I see Hayley. I smile at her and she gives me a nasty look and keeps walking, then comes Annie. I duck down so Annie didn't see me and she doesn't, she walks right past me, good. She gets up to the front and the wedding starts.
'Do you Annie Leblanc take Hayden summerall to be your lawfully wedded husband, and to care for him through ill and well?'
'I do.'
'And do you, Hayden summerall take Annie Leblanc to be your lawfully wedded wife to care for her through I'll and we'll?'
'I do.'
They do all that stuff then kiss and have the party. I walk up to Annie and talk to her.
'Hey Annie.'
'What are you doing her, Amanda?'
'Just wanted to tell you congrats.'
'Thanks.'
I get done talking to her and walk over to katie.
'Hey katie.'
'Hey. Wait, you were the person that texted me last night, correct?'
'Yes.'
'You were the person that made fun of Brennan, correct?'
'Yes.'
'And then you get mad at Annie? For wearing clothes that she likes to wear? Come on Amanda, your so stupid.'
Katie walks away and I guess she hates me now. I see her walk over to Annie and she points in my direction, I read her lips to see what she is saying.
'Amanda was the one to make fun of Brennan, not you, I'm sorry.'
'Its okay katie.'
'Friends?'
'Friends.'
They hug and Brennan comes over to me.
'I heard what katie told Annie. You were the one that made fun of me, not Annie.'
'Yeah'
'Your such a jerk Amanda, you made me get mad at Annie for no reason.'
He walks over to Annie and tells him he's sorry and they hug, great, now every one here hates me. I run out of the wedding crying and I get in the car and drive home. I run inside crying and my mom try's to talk to me.
'What's wrong Amanda?'
'Go away.'
She leaves the room and i sit up and look around. I see all my trophies from acro. I get up and put on a leotard and some nike pro shorts and go to the basement and get out my gymnastics stuff. I do a round off back handspring back tuck and I land weird on the back tuck and my ankle pops.
'MOM!!' I scream
She comes running down stairs and sees me on the floor crying while holding my ankle.
'What happened?'
'I hurt my ankle while doing a round off back handspring back tuck.' I say in between sobs.
My mom manages to get me up and takes me to the hospital. We get to the hospital and they give me a wheel chair, my ankle is really swollen and it's purple.
'Amanda?'
I roll up to the doctor and he takes me back. He takes a x-ray of my ankle and its broken.
'Your ankle is broken, no gymnastics until the cast comes off.'
'Yes sir.'
He puts a cast on my ankle then gives me some crutches and I go home. When I get home I go to my room to prop my foot up because it's hurting really bad. I get on my phone and I get a text.
Annie: ha! You deserve that broken ankle. After what you did to me, you deserve it. Have fun being in a cast all summer. Hahaha!

Wow guys, how did Annie figure out about Amanda's broken ankle? You'll find out next chapter. Love y'all! 😘😘