Chapter 3:katie

I get up and get ready for today. Brennan is taking me to lunch before he leaves to visit family in another state. I put my favorite jeans on with a black shirt and some white converse,I do my make up and curl my hair then Brennan comes upstairs to ask me if I'm ready. (Brennan has been staying with me for a while).
'Hey Kate, you ready?'
'Yeah.'
'Alright, lets go.'
We ended up going to the melting pot because it's Brennan's favorite place to eat. We get seated at a table and we start talking, Then Brennan excuses himself to use the bathroom. I look around and see a wall at the end of the table and Annie and Hayden signed the wall when Hayden first moved here. Brennan comes back and I panic because I don't want him to see Annie's name on the wall.
'What are you doing?' Brennan asks, confused.
'Oh, nothing, just wanted to lean against the wall.'
That was a lie, he could tell it was a lie.
'Katie, move.'
I get up and move and Brennan gets mad. He gets up and moves tables and the waitress comes as we're moving. She doesn't question why we moved but just follows us to our new table. Brennan then tells me that Annie is mad at him for no reason and called him an attention seeking baby. I got mad and told him I will take care of it at the gym later.

After lunch I get changed and go to the gym and help coach Mary with the younger girls. Annie wanks in a few minutes after me.
'Hey katie!' She says, walking up to me.
'Hey Annie.'
'What's wrong? You seem mad.'
'I am mad.'
'Why?'
I hate to be mad at my best friend but Brennan told me every thing that happened.
'Because Brennan told me what you called him.'
'What? What are you talking about? I haven't even talked to Brennan.'
That's a lie.
'Oh really? Then why did he say that you called him an attention seeking baby?'
'Katie, that wasn't me.'
'Yeah, sure it wasn't.'
'Katie, I swear. I haven't talked to Brennan since that day we went shopping.'
I turn to Annie.
'I KNOW YOUR LYING! STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER BY CALLING BRENNAN NAMES AND THEN RUNNING TO HAYDEN SO HE CAN PROTECT YOU!!'
'KATIE,IT WASNT ME! I SONT HAVE BRENNANS NUMBER ANYMORE!! HE MADE ME DELETE IT! HOW COHLD THAT HAVE BEEN ME WHEN I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM SINCE THE SHOPPING TRIP?'
'I don't trust you anymore Annie, you have lied to me so much that I can't believe you anymore. Don't even bother asking me to come to your wedding. I don't want to talk to you anymore.'
Annie runs out of the gym and I don't see her for the rest of the week. I feel kind bad for going off like that. I have to go to her wedding, it's not like me to not go to my best friends wedding.

I leave the gym and go pick out my dress for the wedding. I'm not even going to let her know I was there, I'll sit in the back and stay kinda hidden so she doesn't see me. I text Hayden to tell him to apologize for me.
(K-katie H-Hayden)
K- hey, Hayden?
H- what's up katie?
K- can you do me a favor?
H- yeah, sure
K- can you tell Annie I'm sorry for yelling at her earlier?
H- sure, no problem
K- thanks Hayden.
H- you're welcome.

After I get done texting Hayden Annie texts me.
A- so now you get my boyfriend to apologize for you instead of you telling me. What a great friend you are katie.
K- Annie, I'm truly sorry for how I acted, it was childish of me. I'm coming to your wedding.
A- don't even bother showing up, your probably just going to accuse me of something that I didn't do.
K- okay, then I won't show up.
A- good
I stop texting Annie and start crying. Brennan hears me cry and walks into my room.
'Katie? What's wrong?'
'I got into a fight with Annie, now she doesn't want me to come to her wedding.' I manage to get out in between sobs.
'Its okay katie, you don't need a friend like Annie. She's a stuck up brat that thinks of nobody but herself.'
'Yeah that's true.' I say laughing.

Brennan leaves my room and finishes packing because he's leaving at 5 and it is currently 3. He asks me if I need anything before he leaves and I say no, but the truth is, I just need a really big hug and someone to tell me that everything is going to be okay. Apparently Brennan could read my mind because he dropped his bag, walked up to me, and hugged me, telling me everything will be alright. We break away from the hug and he leaves.
' if you need me text me, okay Kate?'
'Okay.'
'I love you katie.'
'I love you too Brennan.'
Brenna leaves and it's just me and Ryan at my house. Annie's wedding is in two days so I have to find a babysitter for him because he doesn't want to go. After I find a babysitter I get my clothes out for the wedding.

I lay down and an unknown number shows up on my phone.

Unknown: Annie didn't do anything to Brennan, it was me. I'm not telling you who I am but I will be at the wedding Saturday. You have no reason to be mad at Annie when Annie didn't do anything, it was all me, be mad at me. Annie is really hurt that you yelled at her, go to her wedding and apologize, she will be happy to see you. I'll see you at the wedding boo, love ya.❤️

Hey guys! This is chapter three of this book! You will find out who this unknown caller is in chapter four. Go ahead and try to guess who it is in the comments below, I might tell you if its right or not. Love y'all!😘😘

Oh, btw, I told one of y'all that this would be uploaded tomorrow but I finished it earlier than I planned so that's why it is up so early.