Chapter 14: annie

I'm sitting in my hospital room with Chloe in my arms and I feel someone sit on the bed. I look over and realize that it's Caleb. I show Caleb his niece and he moves a piece of paper. He leaves after a little while and I'm able to take Chloe home. I walk around the house with her and show her around whispering and telling her what everything is.
'Welcome home Chloe. This is your new home.'
I walk into her bedroom
'This is your room.'
I walk to some pictures of me and my parents.
'This is your family.'
I walk to the couch and sit down. I watch Chloe sleep and put her in her crib. I walk over to Hayden and hug him. We walk over to the crib and he smiles.
'She's beautiful' he whispers
We walk out of the room and sit on the couch and watch a movie. Chloe starts crying so I pick her up and sing to her. After I get her back to sleep I get a message from Hayley asking if I can come over that she needs my help. I immediately put my shoes on, grab Chloe and me and Hayden rush out the door.

We get to Hayley's house and Hayden gets Chloe and I run into the house.
'Ryan, where's Hayley!?!'
'Upstairs.'
I run upstairs into the bathroom.
'Hayley! Hayley, let me in! It's me, Annie!' I yell as I bang on the door.
I hear her unlock the door. I walk in and close the door behind me. I turn around to Hayley sitting in the floor.
'Hayley! What happened!?!'
Her arms are bleeding and she barely responds to anything. I get her off the ground and clean her arms and wrap them up to stop the bleeding. I give her my jacket to cover up her arms.
'What happened Hayley?'
No answer
'Hayley, look at me. What happened.'
'Nothing.'
Her voice sounds so weak. I don't ask her any more questions because she won't answer me so I take her downstairs to get her some water and something to eat. I get her to lay down on the couch and we go back home. When we get home I lay down because I'm tired. Hayden puts Chloe to bed and lays down too.

Herro!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been really busy. But here it is!! Tell me how it is in the comments below! Love y'all. Stay beautiful.😘❤️