Chapter 10: annie

I get up at 8:00 and get ready. I leave Hayden a note because I probably won't be back until 12:30.
I left to go audition for the voice. Be back around 12:30. There's hamburger meat in the freezer. Love you. ~ Annie ❤️
I leave and get something to eat on my way to the voice. I get to the audition and they tell me what to do.
'Annie summerall?'
I walk on stage
'Good morning mrs. Summerall.'
'Good morning.'
'This is what you have to do. You choose a song and sing one verse from it.'
'Okay.'
'Are you ready?'
'Yes.'
'The floor is yours'
I decide to sing all of me.
' my heads under water, but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I loose I'm winning. Give your all to me, all.'
'Mrs. Summerall. You are going to be on the voice!'
I cover my mouth and they applaud me. They tell me the show times and days so I get there on time. I leave and go home to tell Hayden.
'How did it go?'
'I'm on the voice!'
'Really!?!'
'Yes!!'
We go out to eat at Tokyo hibachi. Our cook asks what the occasion of us eating out is and I tell him.
'So, what's the big occasion?'
'I'm going to be on the voice.'
He stops what he was doing, turns the grill off so the food doesn't burn, grabs a glass and a knife and hits the glass with the knife until the whole restaurant is quiet.
'Everybody, this young lady right here, is going to be on the voice. Who wants to hear her sing?'
Every one goes crazy. I stand on a chair and start singing.
'You and me we made a vow. For better or for worse. I can't believe you let me down. In a way, that I know it hurts. You say I'm crazy, cause you don't think I know what you've done, but when you call me baby, I know I'm not the only one.'
Every one starts clapping and the cook says something to me and Hayden.
'The meal is on me guys.'
'Wow, thanks.'
'No problem.'
We get done eating and go home and I go to bed. Hayden gets in the shower then comes and lays down too.
'I love you Annie.'
'I love you too Hayden.'

Here is the second chapter. Tell me how you like it in the comments. Love y'all. Stay beautiful😘❤️