Broken identity

Everyone was safe. They had tackled the problem of clearing up the bodies and burning them but the blood stains that were still everywhere had stuck fast making them stubborn to remove. The women and children that were hidden in the library had come out and the crowd all gathered in the large living room. She was out. Everyone knew who she was unlike the dark duo that still had their faces covered with dark kerchiefs. The soldiers had seen a lot that day but they feared her even more. The dark duo still had doubts about the girl. Paul could not read her mind and Dermot's spells could not get through to her. It was like she was not from earth.
Susan: I know most of you are afraid of me but I'm not a threat. I'm still me. When I first noticed my powers I was... terrified. It was like... it was like... like I was someone else, but someone better. Like a better version of myself.
Dermot: I'll try to believe that you're not a threat when I see it.
Luke: Really, after what she just did? Are you crazy?
Paul: Watch the way you talk human!
Luke: Like you're not one, why don't you show us who you really are demon.
Susan: Enough, both of you. I'm sorry if my way of doing things are unorthodox but I can't help it. While the both of you have powers to control the undead and hell, I can control time and use my speed to my advantage. It's all I can do. But if I'm not welcome here, I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning.
Dermot: You misunderstand me miss, I just haven't met your kind before
Susan: My kind? I'm still human you know. I just have an alien living inside me
Paul: Fine, let's say we believe you, I just won't feel comfortable being in the same place with you and the alien.
The conversation wasn't going the way she had played it out in her head. Were these the dark duo that she had seen or were they imposters. She stood up and left the house amidst the calls.
Luke: You both are jerks. She came all the way from Australia to see if she could be one of you. She thought that you both might accept her if the humans didn't but you just showed that you were no different.
Dermot: I'm not...
Luke: Save it for someone who wants to listen to your sweet tongue. Nobody talks to my cousin that way.
He calls out her name as he goes after her
Jacob: You both have helped enough and I really appreciate, but you've also done more damage than...
Sarah: What my husband is trying to say is thank you for your service but you have to leave.
Paul didn't really need an invitation to leave so he created a portal and went through it
Dermot: I'm sorry if we caused more damage, it wasn't our intention. Please forgive us.
With that he went through the portal making it to collapse in on itself.
Jacob: Alright, Shows over everyone. Back to your duty posts.
The crowd got dispersed with this order leaving only the immediate family.
Greta: Boa you knew about this and you kept it from me?
Boa: I was about to explain everything to you this morning after breakfast but the creatures attacked
Greta: And you, we slept together for Christ's sake. You could have at least told me
Samuel: Now just wait a minute honey. I only knew about this like ten minutes ago.
Greta: OK. I guess I have no choice but to believe you.
Sarah: All this running around sure made me hungry. Who's up for more breakfast?
Jacob: Honey it's noon
Sarah: Even better lunch and dinner.
Greta: Ha, just be careful to not overload the baby with food.
Everyone eased the tensions with laughs and smiles.

Luke: Sue?
She was at the balcony looking into the afternoon sky. From her puffed face, he saw she had been crying
Susan: What did I do wrong Luke?
Luke: Don't you dare blame yourself for anything. You had powers you used them. People fear what they can't understand, even the dark duos
Susan: I guess this only means one thing
Luke: We'll go home and leave this place behind. Why be an outcast in a strange place when you can be a hero in your own country.
Best advice ever. She was really glad Luke was on her side. There was nothing more important than family.
Susan: Thanks Luke
Luke: I'll always be here for you little sis.
She gets into his warm embrace and they go into the house

Angus: You never told me that you created three. I thought you said you gave only the wizard and the demon powers
Witch: Watch how you talk mutt! You failed again, let's not forget about that
Angus: I got my entire pack wiped out for this.
Witch: I've read your mind. And I've seen what she can do. When we meet again, she won't be so lucky
Angus: Meet again? You and what army
Witch: Why go with an army, when I can take out an entire country without batting an eye
Angus: So what about our bargain? You said that I would be free from this werewolf curse once I was done
Witch: Yes, about that. I have one more mission for you
Angus: That was not the deal
Witch: You will do as I say or else
Angus: What would you have me do?
Witch: Find out this girl's parents. And bring me their heads! Once this is done, you would be free from all curses.