I wonder what was Mr Parkers reason for sending her out. I wonder if that was him being possessive. And with that thought I snorted and looked up to see everyone looking at me.

My face felt warm and I was beginning to get self conscious with the way everyone was looking at me till Mr Parker spoke up.

"Okay. Now that that's over. Ms Parke, why don't you suggest a few ways in which we could change the problem at hand." He said, folding his hands on placing them on the table.

I'm pretty sure that that's him telling me find a solution for him.

"Well, we could start off by making sure that we have cameras in all rooms and floors if the building besides the toilet of course. And making sure that they are checked regularly to make sure that they still working." I began.

"Because when I'd gone to surveillance room earlier on today, I noticed that there were quite a lot of cameras that had lost signal. And those places seem to be the same places where all those thefts are taking place." I concluded, putting down my notepad.

After that tiny speech of mine, I felt thirsty and the only thing I had to drink was the coffee that Stella had brought and I'm pretty sure that she poisoned mine. I mean with all that hate, why not just get rid me.

Permanently.

Not having any other choice left, I took a sip. With that one sip I could already feel my end nearing.

"Y'all heard the lady, check those cameras and the problem should be solved. Meeting dismissed." He says.

Totally pathetic. I don't know if it's because I zoned out so much but only now did I realise that not even one of those guys spoke a word during this entire meeting.

I stood up taking my note pad and mug along with me. After pouring all the coffee into the sink and rinsing my mug I made my way back to my office.

For some reason I was feeling very tired and was in desperate need of a nap.

The phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Good morning, this is Elena from Parkers & Co, how may I assist you today?"

"Hi Elena. This is Sean from Knight Industries. I'm Mr Knight's assistant. I tried Mr Parker's number but it didn't go through so I called this line. I just wanted to inform Mr Parker that Mr Knight has agreed to meet with him. Mr Knight has a very tight schedule so I just wanted to ask if Mr Parker's schedule is free a couple weeks from now." A male voice spoke through the phone.

"How many weeks is a couple?" I ask as I check the calender.

"Nine weeks. I'm sorry that its so far away, but Mr Knight likes to plan all his meetings ahead of time."

"Its no problem. I'm sorry to say, but Mr Parker's entire week will be booked. Will the week after that be okay?"

"Yes, yes, absolutely. I'll just note that down. Thank you so much for your time, please do let Mr Parker know that I called."

"Thank you for calling Sean, I'll be sure pass the message down to Mr Parker."

"Thank you, and one more thing." He said

"Sure, what's that?" I said, I picking up my pen in case he had something important for me note down.

"You have a lovely voice, Elena. Please do get here before nine o'clock because Mr Knight doesn't have much patience and I'm sure it took a lot of convincing since he will be in the office for the meeting, so please tell your boss not to screw it up. But I'm sure that we will call again to remind you about the meeting, if I don't call then another assistant will."