Kunimi Akira Part 2

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Once (Y/N) made it home, she noticed that her father was furious and her mother was distraught. 

(Y/N): What's the matter?

Father: Your brothers were killed earlier today.

(Y/N): What?

Father: Those damn Kunimi daughters killed them all. I still you to complete your previous assignment regarding Kunimi Akira.

(Y/N): No.

Father: What did you just say?

(Y/N): I will not kill him. They probably wouldn't have hurt us if we didn't bother them.

Father: Why are you sypathizing with them?!? They just killed your brothers! 

(Y/N): They wouldn't have killed them if you didn't tell us to kill them!

(Y/N)'s father was beyond furious now. He grabbed (Y/N)'s hair and slammed her against the wall until her head started to bleed. 

Father: You will kill him or else.

(Y/N)'s father walked out the room and her mother followed, giving (Y/N) a disgusted face as she did.

(Y/N) was terrified. She couldn't disobey her father. 

She ran to her room and cried. She knew that she had to kill Kunimi by the end of the week. 

Five Days Later

(Y/N) and Kunimi shared a daily routine together for the entire week. They would hang out in the morning, during lunch, and then after school. The relationship between them began to grow deeper and deeper. 

(Y/N) felt like she could be herself around him and felt like he really cared about her. In fact, she actually started to fall for him because he treated her in a way she wished she was treated by her family. 

But despite these feelings, she knew that she eventually had to kill him. And, she was planning on doing it later today.

(Y/N): Hey Kunimi, can we go some place special after school today?

Kunimi: Some place special?

(Y/N): Yeah!

Kunimi: Okay.

(Y/N): Great!

After school, (Y/N) took Kunimi too an abandoned field.

Kunimi: Why did you take me here?

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

Kunimi: Huh?

Kunimi turned around and then quickly dodged the giant axe (Y/N) swung at him.

Kunimi: What are you doing?

(Y/N): I have to kill vampires...and you are my target...

(Y/N) swung her axe again and Kunimi barely dodged it.

Kunimi: Stop it!

(Y/N): I have to kill you...my father said I had to...

Kunimi: I don't care what your father said! Stop it!

(Y/N): I can't.

Kunimi quickly ran towards (Y/N) and knocked her weapon from her hands. He then pulled her into an embrace.

(Y/N): What are you doing? Let go!

(Y/N) tried to break from his grip but failed. 

Kunimi: I've never had someone I could talk to before. You were first person I was ever able to feel comfortable around. I don't care if you are a vampire hunter. I still want to be with you.

(Y/N): But my family sai-

Kunimi: What do you want to do, (Y/N)?

(Y/N) began to cry.

(Y/N): I don't know.

Kunimi: I really like you.

(Y/N): I like you too.

Kunimi: Then, can you stop all of this?

(Y/N): I don't know where to go even if I were to stop.

Kunimi: You can live with my family.

(Y/N): That's funny. A vampire hunter and vampires living together.

Kunimi lifted (Y/N)'s chin and leaned in for a kiss. After he pulled away, (Y/N) was a blushing mess.

(Y/N): Why did you just do that?

Kunimi: I told you I liked you and you said you liked me too, so I thought that it would be okay.

(Y/N): Are you sure your family would be okay with me living with you guys?

Kunimi: They're a lot more open minded than you think.

(Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N): Okay.

From that day on, (Y/N) lived with the Kunimi Clan. She stopped hunting vampires and they moved to a different prefecture to get away from (Y/N)'s family. (Y/N) loved her new life and the days that she could spend with Kunimi. 

Haikyuu One-Shots (Haikyuu x Fem!Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara