Chapter 9: Week 4

Jimin ran in the office surprisingly before the other got there. He took the extra time he had to fix up his outfit and hair seeing as all the running to get here on time made his hair a bit messy. He was feeling a bit bold and wanted to make the older flustered for once. He had on tight black leather pants with a sheer black top that cut down to his collar bone tucked into it, and of course underneath the shirt he had a black tank top on because this is still a professional environment. (A/N: think 5th muster pied piper)

Yoongi was making his way down the hallway approaching the lobby where he usually meets the pink-haired and stops dead in his tracks when he saw Jimin. He swore his jaw hit the floor and his pants got a little tighter. Yoongi's eyes traveled down the others body admiring the way his skin contrasted with the dark colors that caressed him in all the right ways. His bright pink hair was slightly disheveled and the younger was trying to fix but he didn't need to. Jimin had obviously been running the way his chest was rising and falling and the way his collarbone was slightly glistening with sweat. Now his pants were getting tighter he was practically drooling over the way he looked. Yoongi's thoughts were interupted by the others low and sweet voice.

"Hey Yoongi, you ready for the meeting?" Jimin smirked, satisfied with the reaction of the older.

"U-uh y-yea Park." He mentally cursed for stuttering.

The two walked into the lavender aroma of the room and sat in their usual spot. Jimin was feeling a boost of confidence so he was the one to scoot his chair up this time. He noticed that the older was a little shocked at this and chuckled.

"You ok Yoongi? You seem a bit out of it today"

"Yea just a little surprised by you is all."

"What do you mean?" Jimin ran his hand through his hair and titled his head back exposing his neck, knowing the older was dying to leave marks all over it.

Yoongi knew what the younger was trying to do. He wanted the raven-haired to react in certain way. Knowing this, it only made Yoongi want to do the complete opposite and act like he didn't find Jimin attractive at all, and that's what he did.

"Usually I'm here before you, today you were here first" he lied

Jimin was a little disappointed by his answer if he's being honest

"Yea I woke up a little earlier" he awkwardly chuckled out

"Ok so let's prepare me for this interview, yeah?"

"Right! Ok so I have some common questions that reporters usually ask during these interviews."

"Ok and I heard the reporter is Park Jinyoung? Is that not your cousin?"

"Yes, he's my Aunt Jihyo's son." The irritation in his voice is evident.

"So why isn't he working with you and you father, I've seen some his stories about the celebrities under this label, he's a cut-throat reporter."

"It's a long story but just know that my father does not want him working at the company for personal reasons."

"Fair enough, but do I have to worry about him asking me anything too personal?"

"I don't think so and plus if things get out of hand I'll be there to put a stop to it."

Yoongi nodded a bit uneasy now, he's seen the way Jinyoung interviews people through his interview with Namjoon and let's just say his friend was in tears when it was over.

"Let's start with some easier ones like... who were some of the people you looked up to when starting out in music?"

"Rappers like Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco and Hit Boy were some of people I think made me want to really start writing."