Chapter 3: Week 2 pt. 1

Yoongi walked in the office ten minutes before 2. He made his way towards the lobby to meet the pink-haired boy, he was feeling confident that Jimin was at least attracted to him. All that changed, however, when Yoongi walked into the lobby and saw the younger with a taller male with red hair clung to his side.

"Jiminie, when are you gonna come over for another movie night" the boy whined

Yoongi cringed at the nickname. Seriously who is this guy?

"Soon TaeTae I promise!" Jimin chuckled and the boy continued

"Ok and Jungkook asked about you again" the boys hyper voice went to somber one

"I can't talk to him Tae you know that" Jimin's voice went into a whisper but it was loud enough for Yoongi to pick up

"But-"

"But nothing Tae I can't see him."

Yoongi decided that it was wrong for him to listen without them knowing so he cleared his throat loudly to make his presence noticeable. The two boys snapped their heads towards him.

"Oh hi, Yoongi!" Jimin said cheerily while trying to shake the red-head off him

"Hey Park, we still on for the meeting right?"

"Yes, yes of course I'll be with you in a second."

Yoongi felt a pang in his chest as he walked into Jimin's office and waited for the boy, maybe still listening to the conversation that the two continued.

"Ooo he's hot!! Is he one of The Devil's- I mean your dad's clients?"

Jimin glared at the younger

"Yes he is my dad's client and don't say things like that Tae" A pink tint made its way across his face

"Why not?! He is and I saw the way he was eye-fucking you, and you seemed a little stuck on him too" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows

"I-I was not!! Now excuse me I have to go to a meeting" Jimin punched the red-head on his arm

Yoongi was sitting in the chair by the window, his legs were sprawled out and he looked very relaxed. Unfortunately Jimin disrupted that peacefulness to start the meeting.

"Hey Yoongi you ready?" The younger spoke as he made his way to the chair a couple of inches away from the others.

"Been ready Park, was just waiting on you."

"Oh sorry about that, my friend Taehyung came to visit and we don't see each other often"

"It's cool"

"So let's talk about the schedule of upcoming-"

"Who is Jungkook" Yoongi asked interrupting the other

"W-what?" Jimin tensed.

"Who is Jungkook? Is he another friend or an ex?"

"H-he's no one now let's please focus on the meeting I don-"

"Did he hurt you? Was it recent? Is that why you said you can't talk to him?"

The older kept throwing questions about the boy from his past, not realizing that he was slowly causing Jimin to loose his temper.

"I said he's no one so drop it Yoongi!" Jimin snapped

"Jesus Park what did he do to you?"

"That's none of your business Yoongi, and I'm going to ask you once again to drop it." He gritted trying not to yell again

"Ok ok I'll stop asking about this guy, sorry I didn't know it was such a sore topic"

"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong"

Jimin took a deep breath before continuing

"Look it's fine lets just get started with the meeting ok?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Ok so in order for me to get you good promotions that speak to you and your music I need to know some basic information about your past and what inspired you to write."

"Ironic how you just told me not to get in your business and now you're in mine" The older bitterly chuckled

"This is strictly for business Yoongi I have no interest in your personal life, I'm just doing my job."

"Ouch Park. That hurt." The other said holding his chest dramatically

Jimin rolled his eyes

"Ok so lets start with what inspired you to write in the first place?"

To be continued... 

A/N: To whoever is reading this thank you, i love you so much!! Also Merry Christmas!!

~Nilla(nickname)💜