Chapter 2: Week 1

It was two o'clock on the dot when Jimin arrived to the office. He greeted the workers he passed by making his way to the conference room. When he reached the lobby he saw Yoongi sitting in a chair waiting. He didn't notice Jimin's presence yet so the younger took some time to appreciate the raven-haired boy. Yoongi was wearing ripped black jeans with a loosing fitting white shirt and to complete the outfit he had a slightly oversized army-styled green jacket on. He was the definition of grunge and Jimin thought it was hot. Memories of the last time the two interacted replayed in Jimin's head. The way Yoongi looked at him like he wanted to take him right there in his fathers office. Right his father. He knew that if his father found out what Jimin was thinking he would surely be hit, that thought snapped him back to reality. He decided not to waste anymore time and walked over to him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Min" Jimin was proud for not sounding too awkward

"Afternoon Park, you're late" Yoongi lazily replies standing up from his chair

The raven-haired boy took a minute to fully check out the younger. Jimin's pink hair was styled perfectly with a part in the middle, he was wearing tight black jeans that were hugging his muscular thighs with a loose fitted striped pink and purple sweater. Yoongi licked his lips imaging what those glorious thick thighs would feel like trembling under his touch.

"Y-yes there was traffic backed up on the freeway" Jimin mentally cursed for stuttering

"You sure? because I think you took extra time to look good, just for me." The way his voice trailed off made Jimin hot, he felt his face heat up

"N-no I wasn't, now l-lets go to my office so we can discuss business please Mr. Min"

The older chuckled satisfied with the way he made him so flustered "Ok, lead the way"

Jimin turned to leave with the other walking behind him. Yoongi walked a few steps behind the boy to admire the way his jeans clung to his ass and the way Jimin's hips swayed a bit. Damn. He said internally.

Once they made it to the office the two sat across from each other at the small table located near the window. The office was nothing like the rest of the building, it was cozier. The furniture was an array of grays and some deep brown wood. The room had softer lighting and smelled of lavender.

"It's nice in here" Yoongi said still taking in the scenery around him

"Thanks, I spend so much time in here so I try to make it as pleasing as possible"

"You bring a lot of clients in here Park?" The older said lowly whilst scooting his chair closer to Jimin to where their knees were brushing

"Mr. Min, we need to start discussing the plans for promoting, so could you please focus?"

"I'm just asking you a question, and stop calling me that. I prefer Yoongi or daddy if you want" he smirked

"W-what?" Jimin turned crimson and the older bursted out into a fit of laughter

"God Park loosen up I'm just fucking with you." Yoongi said still chuckling

"O-oh"

Silence fell upon the two as they were lost in thought. One coming up with ways to get to know the boy who hasn't left his mind since the initial meeting and the other trying to process how he was going to deal with his attraction to his father's client. Right his father. Again the thought of his fathers past behaviors were enough to get him back in the right state of mind.

"So let's start talking about the promotion method you want to use." Jimin muttered trying to soothe the tension in the air

"Ok"

~

About 45 minutes later and the meeting was coming to a close. The tension at this point was through the roof. During the meeting Jimin caught Yoongi staring at him like he was his prey, like he wanted to devour him. This caused Jimin to bite his lip to control his urge to throw caution to the wind and straddle the older and moan out his name. Yeah so needless to say both of them were holding back their impulses.

"Ok then that's the plan that we'll go with, any more questions or things you want to address now Yoongi?" The way Jimin's beautiful lips poured out the older's name had him feeling bold

"Yes I want to address one more thing." He smirked

"O-ok which is?" He spoke uneasy with the other's tone

Yoongi stood up and put his hands on the arms of the younger's chair, locking him in. He leaned down close to his ear and Jimin was not prepared for what he said next:

"Those tight pants are hugging your thighs just right.."

He paused. Jimin's breath hitched and he bit his lip to prevent any sounds spilling out his mouth

"I've been thinking about pretty they would look spread wide open for me"

Yoongi pulled away standing up now, and saw the younger with the deepest shade of red across his face.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." The older cooed

Jimin was staring at his lap, face still as red as a tomato. That is until Yoongi used one of his fingers and lifted the others chin so he is now looking at him with the brown orbs that the older can't help but get lost in

"See you next week Park." He winked released the boy's chin and left him sitting in the lavender scented room with his thoughts and a slight hard-on

You have got to be kidding me..I can't do this again, not after the Jungkook incident. I promised him I wouldn't indulge in that life anymore.