The man stood beside the couple and noticed how James gripped onto her hand. He thought it was sweet how that couple supported each other, even more him due to her fragile condition. Usually, and from his experience, these types of happenings would separate or unite the couple more, and the couple beside him seemed more united than ever. Hawk didn't have a doubt that couple would do anything they could to find the truth about their son's death.

"He's now going to make her some questions." Hawk explained. "Are you ready for this?" He asked them, the couple nodded their heads at the same time.

"Seems like she's staring at us." Rafaela commented.

"She can't see any of us here." Hawk said again.

"She looks nervous." James commented studying every one of her moves.

"One is always nervous when sitting on that chair." Hawk explained, and he also knew that from experience. Even the most innocent of people would feel nervous once sat in there.

Kelly began to be questioned, as it went along they felt her going more and more relaxed, though Hawk noticed how her answers seemed too rehearsed, a detail that escaped James and Rafaela, of course. The monochord tone she used, the rigid expression as if she was so concentrated, the time she'd take to answer, there was not much of genuineness in her. Hawk looked at her and watched her like a hawk.

"Where were you the day Liam Hetfield died?" The man asked and Kelly shook her head. Rafaela squeezed James's hand as she heard that question, they were getting to the point.

"I don't know... I don't remember..." Kelly said shaking her head. "It's been so long..."

"She's nervous..." Rafaela insisted.

James knew how hard that was being for her, so he pulled her to him and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, then kissed the top of her head. Hawk eyed them again and even smiled, though none of them noticed.

"Do you recognize this?" The man put the bracelet in front of Kelly's eyes and Hawk noticed how her body jerked a bit and then how she tried to stay quiet and act normal.

"No." Kelly said firmly.

"She's lying!" Rafaela exclaimed. James held her closer.

"Calm down." He said, but she jerked away from him and spoke louder.

"No... she's lying! That's hers!" Rafaela argued again feeling tears invading her eyes. James went to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her tiny body against is.

"It's ok baby... let them do their work." James tried to calm her.

Hawk remained silent and still just watching the woman in the other room, hands shoved on his pockets, his eyes didn't even seem to blink.

"Are you sure this doesn't belong to you?" The other detective insisted, and Kelly shook her head. Hawk noticed her hands trembling.

"I don't know who that belongs to." Kelly said again. Rafaela unwrapped herself from James's arms and almost ran to the glass.

"It's hers. I gave it to her!" She cried. James came behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"Someone testified saying this belonged to you." The detective shot the weapon, and Kelly remained apparently calm.

"I bet it was Rafaela. Look... I know how much they suffered with their son's loss, and I know they still do but they are trying to find an excuse for his death, that's all. Rafaela tried to commit suicide, she's out of the hospital not long ago. I don't think that's a valid word."