Hibiya x reader

I hummed happily to myself as I finished the last batch of bacon, carefully scooping it off the pan and onto the pastel spotted plate.

It was the early morning of Valentine's Day and I decided to cook breakfast for the whole entire Mekakushi Dan.

I looked up at the clock and noticed that it was almost 7:00. With that, I began to set up the table with the cutest Valentine's Day themed mats and spreadsheets I could find. Afterward, I plated the overflowing plates of food such as pancakes, eggs, bacon, freshly sliced fruit, grilled fish and some rice onto the table.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" I said to myself.

I ran back to the kitchen and got the boutique of Sunflowers I bought earlier, put them in a vase, and centered them on the table.

I took a deep breath as I look onwards at the table, negative thoughts running through my head. What if they don't wake up? What if they aren't hungry? What if the food is gross?

"No!" I said aloud, "I must stay positive, they all love food so they must love this right?" I smiled a bit, thinking of all my friends.

However one thought still lingered, one about your certain shot Best Friend, and what the so-called chef would think of the food.

7:15 came rolling around and one by one each member slowly woke up, starting with Kido, and then Mary, Ayano, Hibiya, Seto, Kano etc. Surprise was evident on their face when they came out to the living room.

"Good Morning Everyone!!" I cheered, "I cooked Breakfast for everyone since its Valentine's Day!"

Everyone's expressions lit up and they quickly sat down at the table.

"This smells amazing!" Mary replied, grabbing a handful of scrambled eggs.

Everyone's reaction after that was basically the same, thankfully. Even Hibiya said that this was delicious.

"What did you put in the pancakes, something tastes different," He had asked.

With a smile, I told him that I added a pinch of cinnamon. His eyes widened.

"I'm going to have to steal that recipe for next time," He muttered.

"Say, Y/n-chan," Momo began, "Why did you wake up early to do this anyway?"

"Uh, I guess I did it because it's Valentine's Day and I wanted to do something for everyone!"

Kano smirked at me from across the table and asked, "So does this mean you don't have a Valentine Y/n-Chan?"

My face flushed and I averted my eyes downward, obviously flustered.

"I uh, I mean... " I tried to speak.

Before I thought it could get any worse a loud slap echoed in the living room; Kido had slapped Kano causing him to fall off the chair and to be sprawled on the floor. We all laughed at the cat-eyed man and our tsundere-ish leader.

After a few hours, we finally finished breakfast. I gathered all the dirty dishes and offered to clean them. The Dan split their separate ways with their 'Valentines'. Most of them were obvious such as Seto being with Mary and Ayano with Shintaro but some of them were less. For example, Momo went out on a date with some boy we didn't know. It seemed like everyone has a special someone except me.

"I mean I am only 15," I mumbled while putting the last of the dishes away.

Even Hibiya probably is mourning over our friend Hiyori. I don't blame him though, he had been obsessed with Hiyori since we were little, I can't just expect him to do this huge romantic gesture to me and confess his love to me or some shit.