Truth or Dare (Denki Kaminari x reader)

This is for a friend of mine...they know who they are

*cough*  musical_wierdo  *cough*

You were never really the type to be out front or open when you had feelings for someone, especially considering you were the type of person who leans towards guys who were more flirty or eccentric.  So I guess it shouldn't be a surprise when you met Denki Kaminari during the enterance exam for UA, he immediately stuck out like a sore thumb. 

All of your other friends didn't get why you liked him. Yes he was stupid, yes he could be annoying sometimes but in the end, he always had good intentions. It seemed like you were the only one who understood that (well, maybe the only girl).

Unlike the other crushes you had in the past, Denki managed to top the list, considering he was the only one who actually talked to you. Your friends could barely stand your guys' obliviousness. He would always compliment you and flirt with you which would cause a blush to spread across your face and you to stutter out a thank you.

So they started to formulate a plan: Mina would hold a party at her house and invite the whole class. Once there, Uraraka will suggest a girl's only game of Truth or Dare which will hopefully lead to one of the girls to dare you to confess to Denki. It was a perfect plan.

But of course, it didn't go exactly as planned.

~Time Skip~

Loud music was heard all throughout the house. On the floor were parts of multi-colored confetti that were haphazardly thrown earlier when the party started. The house was filled with a sea of teenagers who were either dancing or chanting with their friends. Seeming as though they had both Y/n and Kaminari, everything was going according to plan.

Mina was hanging out with Y/n by the food bar talking about trivial topics. The food bar was filled with an assortment of different food like mochi, chocolate cake, soda, and pizza. Mina checked her watch and saw that in 10 minutes, Uraraka was going to get all the girls to play Truth or Dare. But until then, she made sure to keep her distracted. The girls didn't want her to somehow figure out their plan. They were not really worried about Denki since they knew he was too daft to figure anything out.

"Hey, do you guys want to play a girl's only truth or dare?" Uraraka came out of nowhere and managed to yell loud enough for everyone heard. Has time really gone by that quickly? Many of the girls agreed.

"Well, I don't know. Truth or Dare is not really my thing and I don't feel very comfortable to do gross things..." Y/n had muttered. "B-But I guess if you want me to play I will," All of them looked at each other, giving a look of silent victory. Now the only thing they have to do is get her to say dare.

"Hey if you guys are playing a girl's only truth or dare, can we play a guy's only truth or dare?" Kirishima inquired. Mina looked over to her friends warily. Momo gave a shrug. It wasn't a really big deal, as long as Y/n confesses to Denki by the end of the party they win.

"Sure," She replied.

Kirishima led the boys to the living room while the girls went into Mina's room. Upon entering, she flipped on the switch so light illuminated throughout the room. They gathered around in a circle on the shaggy floored carpet.

"As your host, I believe I should go first and then we can go clockwise," Mina turned to Uraraka, who was next to her.

"Truth or Dare Mina?" She pondered for a second, although she knew she had to pick dare. The plan was that if all the girls pick dare, then it will guilt trip Y/n to also pick dare.