Red + Silver (Prompt Meme)

Red

A - Asking you out

It's honestly going to take a bit before he asks you out because he can't figure out how to. He's been so out of touch with people for a while, so please be patient. He's doing his best. Red just wants to make sure he does this right for you.

He'll probably ask Blue or Leaf (better to ask her than Blue to be honest) for some advice on properly asking you out. The brunette tells him to just be himself and drops some hints to start off slow. So that is what he did.

The hints were very subtle; glancing at you more often than a normal person should, he walks closer to you to the point your hands practically brush against each other, he once asked if you liked this one cafe and if you would want to visit it sometime. He mumbled how nice it would be to go there with you, looking off to the side.

You eventually catch on to this. "Red? Are you asking me out?"

"... " Nod.

C - Celebrating your/their birthday

Your Birthday

Red will be upfront with you (in his own way) and ask what you'd like for your birthday. Because honestly there's nothing better for someone's birthday than to do what they want. He's willing to do whatever you see fit for this because hey, it's your day. It's all about you; you're the star. Red won't care where you want to go or what you want to do and insists that you do not hesitate on being a little selfish on this day.

If you're having trouble choosing and ask him for help, he'll suggest anything relating to your favorites. Red wants you to be doing the things that make you happy because your happiness means a lot to him. The day is overall spectacular which makes Red extremely proud of himself. Successfully making his s/o gleeful is a thing he cherishes the most and a fine moment in life.

His Birthday

Red doesn't really want a big, flashy party for his birthday. Probably a small one with his very close friends (+ you and his mom). Later he'll want to be with you, alone and just chilling on the couch. Watch some movies that are airing or go on Netflix.

It's a quiet, but heartfelt time between you guys and he loves that. He just wants to have some peaceful quality time with you. No distractions, no trainers challenging him, no people to bug him. Just a comforting day, with his favorite person in the world; you.

I - Inviting you to team up/join their organisation of heroes

The invitation isn't per say straight forward, but Red makes sure to let you know if he would like for you to team up in a double with him. He'll ask if you're okay with it because he doesn't want to pressure you into battling if you do not wish to. Sometimes he'll gently tug at your shirt/sweater/jacket or poke your shoulder to get your attention so he can ask.

Silver

A - Asking you out

Silver is not the best with his emotions, I mean, it was already hard enough to accept the fact that he had gain romantic feelings for you. But to ask you out? That's a challenge. He doesn't even know where to begin. Should I battle them?

He's rough around the edges, but that's not necessarily a bad thing... Sometimes. Though you two are friends, he sometimes has the habit of making snide remarks now and then, but they're not harsh enough to actually hurt you in anyway; just for you to brush/laugh it off. Silver cares though, even if it doesn't seem like it.

So, his way of asking you out would go along the lines of this:

"Hold it. You have some time to spare? I have to talk to you about something that's been bothering me." He had the same ol' resting bitch face as he requested for your time. You agree and wonder what he could want to talk about.

"This feeling has become something of a pain, but not in a bad way. You seem to cause this, you know. So, I feel like things will only settle if... You accompany me somewhere, wherever you like." He turns away from you, his expression read annoyed, but his lightly flushed cheeks say otherwise. "Take responsibility for this... "

C - Celebrating your/their birthday

Your Birthday

This guy needs help for this. Silver hasn't really celebrated birthdays as much as a person should, so he's a bit lost on how to spend time on your birthday. He reluctantly asks Lyra and Ethan for help, to which they respond with doing whatever makes you happy and giving you whatever your heart desired at the time. Lyra cheekily teased Silver on how this was out of his persona but sweet nonetheless. Basically stating that he was a softy deep down.

Silver scoffs with a blush softly painted on his cheeks. Since he had been so busy with planning, you didn't get to see much of the trainer until late in the afternoon close to dusk. He found you and took you out somewhere that you've been wanting to go to. The whole time was spent just for you and your enjoyment. Silver would be lying if he said that he didn't have as much fun as you. Call him cheesy, but he felt as if things were better with you around.

As the day comes to an end and night emerges, the two of you stand at Cherrygrove City's beach. Your eyes were glued to the ocean and how it sparkled due to the reflection of the stars. A thank you escaped your lips which caused Silver's head to turn towards you. His gaze was intense before it softened as he spoke out a 'Happy Birthday' to you, as he handed your gift.

His Birthday

As stated above, Silver has not celebrated many birthdays in life; this does not exclude his own birthday. As a result, the grey eyed trainer expects nothing when his date of birth comes along. It's sad thinking about it and you could not allow this to happen. You wanted to break the cycle of Silver's missed birthdays to make him feel cherished.

You know the guy does not like being crowded, so you decide to visit him alone. In your arms is a cake you had put your heart into and tickets to a movie. There was a film that did catch his interest (though he denied it but you know better) and you wanted to surprise him with that. Silver certainly did not expect his s/o to be here and asks what they're up to. The cake and tickets are presented which he simply stares at for a good two minutes. He takes the cake and a slight smile appears on his face. Was that a tear? Who knows.

I - Inviting you to team up/join their organisation of heroes

He's abrupt when requesting your assistance in a battle. Look what happened when you two had the opportunity to have a double battle with Lance and Clair. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. He knows that battling alongside you gives the best results in battle due to your bond with the Pokemon you have trained. That does not mean Silver is just using you, no no. He just... Feels better battling with you; about himself and deep down. He feels like he can do anything with you at his side.