Small Reader (Drayden)

• The gym leaders who are the least surprised to see you with Drayden are Lenora, Iris, Clay, and Brycen since they know the man is a huge softie deep down. The only ones who do a sort of double take are Roxie, Marlon, Chili, and possibly Cheren. The others are either like, "Oh wow, Drayden has a s/o!" or smiling fondly at the relationship you two have.
• Iris absolutely adores you to pieces and has declared you to be her family as well. She sometimes jokes about you and Drayden being her parents but she lowkey loves the idea of it (please adopt her).
• After finding out that Drayden and you are together, the gym leaders want to get to know you, especially the ones who are flabbergasted about the two of you. The ones that weren't too surprised are super kind to you (well Clay still keeps up his gruff exterior but he's still nice to you) and wish you the best for your relationship. Lenora teases Drayden a bit, but it's lighthearted. Brycen, Clay and Lenora are honestly like Drayden in the sense that they look tough but they're extremely warmhearted.
• Drayden loves to carry you in his arms, so long as you're okay with it of course, and is overall gentle when handling you. If you're struggling with anything that concerns height like getting something off the shelf, he'll absolutely get it for you. What's even better is that he'll makes sure all your favorite snacks or necessary items are within your reach.
• If anyone gives you trouble because of your height, they better apologize if they don't want the Spartan Mayor to be on their case because he will not tolerate such disrespect towards you. He'll make sure they apologize to you after he's dealt with them himself and warn them about picking on you again.
• Drayden doesn't want you to think he believes your weak, but sometimes he has this great need to protect you. It's honestly adorable and he apologizes if you misunderstand. He believes you're capable of anything no matter your size.
• Carrying you in his arms is one thing, but picking you up to give you a kiss is something else entirely. He enjoys these types of kisses, but if you're not okay with being picked up, he has no problem with reaching down to plant a kiss. Hand kisses are common.
• Drayden is great at comforting you when you're upset. He asks you if you need any space or if you want him around; he'll respect whatever you choose. If you want him close by, he'll ask what you need whether it be cuddles, blankets, your favorite food/drink, one of your pokemon, etc. Drayden speaks to you in a soft tone, lending you words of comfort and assurance as he holds you close. He won't leave unless you want him to.