Marriage HCs (Proton, Cyrus)

Proton

• Let's get this straight, Proton is a short tempered man who is a bit of an a hole to many people. However, you, you are something else entirely.
• Sure, when the two of you met, he presented the same sarcastic, dreadful attitude he would toward anyone (except his boss because he'll be booted out for being disrespectful) but after getting together, you seem to be the one person who can bring his temper down. He's actually pretty chill and nice when he wants to be.
• Is he softer towards his spouse? Yes. Does he stop teasing you despite being his spouse. No.
• Man cannot keep his hands to himself 😤 Expect his arm around you a lot and the playful smack on the butt here and there.
• With you two being married, he's a little less protective (little less is an lie that he tells, he's still hella protective) than he is when you two were dating, but he'll have his tendencies. Though he will go absolutely feral if anyone tries to threaten you or use you as leverage against him.
• Lowkey is concerned for your safety since, you know, he's part of Team Rocket and that could get you in trouble. So, he never mentions you to anyone in the headquarters nor does he get you involved with what he does.
• Absolutely will throw hands if anyone were to try to flirt or make a move on you. You could pry him off of the person, but they'll at least have some bruises and a bloody nose.
• He calls you sweet cheeks, sweetheart, or if he wants to tease you a bit; Little Mareep. But his absolute favorite thing to call you is his angel.
• Proton will sometimes feel a sense of pride when he thinks about how the two of you are married and such, but there are other times where he asks himself why you chose him of all people. The thought doesn't really stay too long in his mind once he looks at you again and smiles softly.
• His smiles are more soft and genuine around you instead of his usual shit eating grins or smirks. He'll definitely deny this if you are to bring it up, telling you that you're seeing things.
• Would he want children? It's a big maybe. Yes, at this point Team Rocket is probably disbanded again, but it doesn't sit well with him that his child could possibly face the consequences of what he's done if people knew. On the other hand, he would like to have one kid around and the thought of coming home to you and your child makes him feel fuzzy.

Cyrus

• It is a very long process to get to the point of marriage for this man. He's and absolute nihilist who has shunned the possibility of establishing a relationship with anyone because of what he's been through. As mentioned in the request before, you would have to show Cyrus that emotions don't always cause harm or conflict and that it can be a source of healing and strength.
• At the point of marriage, he tries to be more affectionate than when you two were dating, but it is rather difficult. He prefers Words of Affirmation and possibly Quality Time to show that he loves you.
• Infinite amount of patience, so whatever hectic/chaotic events life might throw at the two of you, he'll be absolutely fine. He is the rock in the relationship when it comes to these sort of things.
• However, sometimes you have to remind Cyrus that he can also lean on to you if he needs to because he tends to take things on his own due to his longstanding belief that things such as loyalty or love do not have reason or logic behind it. So, it's hard for him to ask for genuine help.
• Decent at cooking. He's not world class, but he can cook when needed to. Also, he does like keeping things neat and tidy, so is the one to do most of the cleaning.
• Not an overprotective type honestly. Cyrus believes that getting overly aggressive in a situation where most would get riled up is a waste of time and he does not like the idea of getting violent or aggressive over something that is probably petty. Besides, he doesn't need to get pissed off to let others know that they should bug of if they try to mess around with you. Intimidation works best for him.
• Cyrus doesn't really call you anything outside of love or the fact that he calls you his world. If you call him nicknames to try to get a reaction out of him, you'll only get a blank stare and him questioning you why. Though, he does like it when you call him dear or love (and maybe, just maybe sunshine because of his name).
• Would he want kids? That is a tough question to answer. I feel like maybe he wouldn't want kids, but then maybe he could since he's more open minded here. It's not a for sure answer. However, if he were to have a kid, he would absolutely want his kid to know that he would never reject them and that they should live up to their own expectations.