Lysandre "Utter Beauty"

((Someone from my blog requested some sweet Lysandre fluff where the reader views themselves as not worth much, but Lysandre is there to prove them wrong! >:D Hope you guys like this little oneshot.))

Lysandre was truly shocked to hear those words pour out of your mouth. You? Telling him you're not beautiful? Who told you this?

Of course he knew that no one had put those comments into your head. It was yourself after all and it hurt the entrepreneur tremendously. You are the light of his life; a delightful human being who pours so much passion into the things you loved. The bond between you and your Pokemon have always given him a sense of admiration. In his eyes, you were simply breathtaking.

Just why do you believe you're not beautiful?

His arms found there way around your waist; trapping you in this man's embrace. Lysandre's head was buried into the crook of your neck as he gave a loving kiss. "You must be mistaken my dear. All I see is an exquisite person capable of whatever comes to mind." He looks at you with his lovely blue eyes.

Large, warm hands made their way up to your face; cupping it gently as his thumb softly rubbed your cheeks. "Do not let those disapproving words cover up all of your brilliance. They are just words after all. Words that you can conquer; just don't give in." He pecks your forehead softly. "If you ever feel these thoughts crawling into your mind, do not hesitate to tell me."

A small smile adorned upon your face after hearing his encouragement and praise. Nodding softly to the man before you, his head went back to the crook of your neck. He held you close to him; like he was protecting you. A peaceful sigh escaped your lips as you got comfortable and snuggled against him.