Being Ignored (Aaron, Piers)

A/N: Some context. Apparently you're taking care of a recently hatched Venipede and ignore the boys to care for it.

Piers

Piers is a really chill guy, so he doesn't take to heart that you're ignoring him. It actually brings a soft smile to his face that you're dedicated to taking care of the Venipede to not letting anything stray your attention from the baby. However, he will miss your affections and such after some time without your attention. He feels selfish having these sort of emotions when you obviously busy and concentrating on the Venipede. Piers will eventually trudge his way towards you, who was sitting on the couch of your home while the bug type is cradled in your arms. Apparently the little one was being a little fussy today and refused to take a nap. Without a word, Piers plopped himself beside you, swiftly brings you into his lap, and rests his chin on your head. He hates being like this, but things were getting a bit lonely without you... Before you could question why he was here, Piers begins to softly sing, causing you to go quiet. The same goes for the Venipede, who was slowly drifting off to how soothing Piers' voice was.

"Looks like the little scamp is finally asleep. *sigh* Sorry for being a bit bothersome to you, but I hope getting the Venipede to sleep can make it up to you. I haven't been able to concentrate as much lately and... Well, I needed my muse."

Aaron

Aaron is ecstatic to hear that you have hatched a Venipede for two reasons: 1) because of his admiration for all bug type pokemon, and 2) he's never encountered any Unova bug types and is interesting in learning about this little one. He's pretty bummed that you are ignoring him, but not for the reason you'd think. Aaron really wants to help you out how ever he can since taking care of a baby pokemon is a huge responsibility. If you keep ignoring him, he'll probably believe that he needs to try harder and that's what he does. He goes out of his way to assist in nursing the little bug pokemon, even if you're not aware of it yourself. Eventually, you take notice after a glimpse of the exhaustion on his face. Aaron is a person who puts others and pokemon first as well as molding himself to be a better person and trainer. So it takes a toll on him if he were to overexert himself, but he puts up a strong stance for your sake.

"Heh, sorry Y/N for distracting you from the Venipede... I just wanted to make sure to let you know that I'm here to help if you need it. Especially since I basically train bug types, not to toot my own horn..."