Guzma "Shenanigans"

Guzma should've predicted something like this would happen, yet the thought of it didn't cross his mind. Poor fool. You thought as you pranced around the mansion, clad in his attire (that was obviously bigger than what you would usually wear) and acting out his big bad boss persona. The grunts were absolutely living for this as they watched your performance as their boss and even gave you more ideas on the whole matter.

"It's the hated boss who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up... Yeah. Big bad Guzma is here!" You presented to the grunts as you struck a pose, causing them to let out some giggles and laughs; one of them snorted softly as well.

Every single time Guzma would be close to entering the room where you were, all the grunts would help in hiding you.

"What was all the rucks going on 'ere?" The man of the hour questioned as he rose an eyebrow towards the grunts who were trying to stifle their snickering as they answered with a simple "Nothin'". Their behavior certainly confused the boss as he walked off somewhere else.

It didn't take long for Plumeria to join in the whole playful scenario and would aid in your efforts in hiding away from Guzma, should he walk in. She acted as a distraction to the leader as the grunts hid you.

A small laugh here and there would escape her lips as you spoke in your best impression of Guzma to her. She found this whole thing to be hilarious and very much enjoyed herself as she played along.

Of course, you would be caught eventually. All of you weren't paying attention to where Guzma was since he said he'd be out, but in reality, he just wanted you guys to let your guard down. Something was up and he intended to find out what. He was met with the sight of you in his clothes, imitating his behaviors.

A smirk formed as he walked up behind you, the grunts and Plumeria went silent while some signaled you on what was happening. You were confused with the sudden halt of laughter as you turned around.

"Well, well, if it ain't the big bad boss." He snickered softly as he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, an incoherent noise coming from you. He laughed. "Looks like the boss isn't as tough as I thought, eh?" You pouted, but laughed nonetheless as everyone else joined in.

"You should wear my clothes more often, sweetheart. They look good on you."