Relationship HCs (Marnie)

A/N: Marnie is 18+ in this! Also, it is stated in the ask that reader has a Magby.

• Marnie has never really seen Magbys around the areas of Galar, but has heard they can be found in the Isle of Armor. So, she is fairly interested in learning about your Magby.
• Seeing Morpeko playing around with your Magby does bring a small smile to her features and it's rather adorable to see how excited the two get when it's feeding time.
• Upon hearing that Magby has been by your side for so long, it warms her heart; reminding her of how she gained Morpeko. Marnie compliments the bond you have with your partner pokemon and states that she'll support the two of you just as you have done for her.
• Marnie doesn't mind PDA that much, but likes to keep things simple. Hand holding, hugs, and cheek kisses are acceptable in public, but the cheek kisses do make her turn light pink every time.
• She always appreciates it when you come over and spend time with her after working at the Spikemuth Gym for so long. She loves spending time at the Battle Café since she is a sucker for sweets/pastries.
• Piers was a little protective at the beginning of your relationship, but this faltered after he saw that you made his baby sister smile so much. Soon enough he becomes a sort of older brother figure to you and the entirety of Team Yell are a secondary family.
• Speaking of Team Yell, upon finding out Marnie was dating you and heard that you made her happy, they were super supportive of your relationship. Whenever the two of you are gaining unnecessary attention from the media, you bet this bunch will come to your aid.
• Depending on if you and Magby decide to let it evolve or not, Marnie will support your decision and reminds you that no matter what, the two of you will always have each other.
• If you battle, expect training battles with her since she wants to keep up her strength for gym challengers. If you don't really battle, that's definitely okay! Marnie won't judge and tells you that battling isn't for everyone and that the two of you can do other things like playing with your Pokemon or go shopping.
• Marine's love language is mostly Quality Time, while Words of Affirmation and Acts of Service are secondary. She absolutely loves spending time with you no matter what the two of you are doing. She sees quality time as a way to strengthen a bond with someone by getting to know them through this. Marnie would ask you what you'd like to do for the day and what you enjoy so both of you can relish your time together. She wants both of you to be happy.