Phase 2/The Forest of Death!!/Orochimaru

All of the ninjas soon met up at the mysterious forest that Anko had told all of you to head to. That is where the Second Phase of the Chunin exams would take place. 

Anko: Okay, it looks like all of you have arrived! So, I'm Anko Mitarashi, I'll be the examiner for Phase 2 of the Chunin Exams. And this portion is going to be a lot harder than Ibiki's. This forest is very dangerous full of various deadly animals, and anything else that could cause you guys to go running home. 

Fluttershy: That kind of sends chills down my spine. 

Anko: Well it should, it's called the Forest of Death, and soon enough you're going to find out why. 

Naruto just decided to mock Anko's words, since he wasn't intimidated by what she said. 

Naruto: (mocking tone) It's called the Forest of Death, and soon enough you're going to find out why. (normal voice) Do your worst, I'm not scared, I'll push through with confidence! I'll show you who the best ninja here is!! 

Sakura, Twilight, Sunset: (facepalm) Idiot. 

Anko just chuckles at Naruto's words. 

Anko: Well, well, it looks like this one is a tough guy. 

Anko takes out a kunai and throws it at Naruto, cutting a part of the side of his face. 

Naruto was pretty shocked, to say the least. 

Suddenly, Anko appeared at Naruto's side, and began to lick the blood dripping off of her face. Naruto was shaking a bit. 

Fluttershy, Sakura, and Rarity held each other in complete fear. 

Anko: You know, tough guys like you, are usually the first ones to go down. So I would watch my mouth if I were you little guy. 

Soon enough the kunai came towards Anko and Naruto. And a grass village ninja appeared behind them, with the kunai gripped, in his tongue of all places. You were creeped out by this. In fact, the tongue seemed to resemble that of a snake. 

Grass Ninja: Don't mind me, I was just returning your kunai to you. 

Anko: Oh, I see, thank you Grass Ninja. 

Naruto: Sheesh, talk about scary. And she was the one who threw the kunai knife at me. I wonder if I can do that thing with my own tongue. 

Anko: Anyway, before I explain the rules, I want you guys to sign these consent forms, that way we are not responsible for any of your deaths. 

Sonata: OH NO!! ANOTHER WRITTEN TEST!! I DIDN'T STUDY!! 

Sonata begins to freak out. 

Zaku: Sonata, all you have to do is write your name. 

Sonata: Oh okay!! 

Once everyone gets their consent forms, Sonata tries writing on hers, but Adagio, Aria, Dosu, Zaku, and Kin just won't leave her. 

Sonata: DO YOU MIND!!! 

They all turn away as Sonata begins writing on it. 

They turn their heads again after a while. 

Sonata: DON'T LOOK!! 

Sonata soon finishes. 

Sonata: DONE! 

There is a drawing of her throwing kunai at the butts of her enemies. 

Team Sound: Close enough. Doofus

Everyone then turns in the consent forms to Anko. 

Anko: Okay good, so here are the rules. Your goals are to collect these heaven and earth scrolls. You will need both of them, if you want to access the tower in the middle of the forest. I will give each one of you one of these scrolls, you just have to get the other one. But remember, you cannot open the scroll until you get to the tower alright. The total amount of time you have, is 5 days.