Tazuna's Village/Climbing Trees

After hours and hours of walking, you guys finally reach Tazuna's home. Kakashi wasn't really feeling well from the use of his sharigan. 

Tazuna: Hey what's up with him? 

Celestia: You have to excuse Kakashi, the sharigan really takes a lot of his energy away when he uses it. 

Naruto: That really sucks! Come on Kakashi-Sensei, you're not going to let a little loss of your energy get the better of you, right? 

Kakashi: Sorry, about this Naruto, I've been having this issue for a long time. And I still can't seem to get used to it. 

(Y/N): Go easy on the guy Naruto, besides, it's not everyday that you fight against an enemy as intimidating and powerful as Zabuza. 

Rainbow: Says the guy, who literally rode inside a water dragon, and punched him in both the guts, and the face. 

(Y/N): I wasn't going to go down weeping at someone like him. 

Soon enough a young woman enters the room, as well as a young kid, he looks like he is around Konohamaru's age. 

Kid: Grandpa! You're alright!! 

Woman: Father are you okay? 

Tazuna: Ah, Inari, Tsunami, glad do see you're alright. 

(Y/N): Yeah, don't worry about him, we helped protect him from Gato's men. 

Inari: WHAT!? You couldn't have, we're pretty much doomed. Get this straight, Gato and his gang will come back and wipe the floor with you guys. 

Naruto: WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! 

Inari: I said, that you guys don't stand a chance. 

Naruto: YOU TAKE THAT BACK NOW!!! 

Naruto rushes towards Inari, and tries to pound him, but the girls pounce on top of him to hold him down. 

Sunset: Naruto, calm down, he's just a kid. 

Inari: Sheesh, what an idiot. 

(Y/N): Yeah, he's my brother, he's quite the dumb one. Try living with him. 

Inari walks off. 

Tsunami: I thank all of you for taking care of my father, and please excuse my son. It's been a while since he lost his father. 

Celestia: It's fine ma'm, we understand. 

Kakashi was quiet for a while, and soon he spoke up. 

Kakashi: Everyone, I fear something's wrong. It's about Zabuza. 

Tazuna: Come on, it can't be, you guys destroyed him. 

(Y/N): No, Kakashi is right, something just doesn't add up. 

Rarity: And what is that? 

(Y/N): Zabuza is alive. 

Naruto, Sunset, Rainbow, AJ, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rarity, Sakura, and Tazuna: WHAT?! 

Sakura: But he looked dead. That hunter-nin finished him off. 

(Y/N): That's what he wanted us to think. 

Kakashi: (Y/N) is right, hunter-nins dispose of the corpse right there. Remember what happened at the scene? 

Twilight: Yeah, he took off with Zabuza's "corpse." 

(Y/N): And he used needles to take him down, those are usually used for paralysis. 

Tazuna: In other words, they were used to knock him out.