Chapter 13

In less then three hours later Hans was sitting in his golden throne, the crown upon his head, and his servants running around, doing their chores.

It hasn't been that hard to get the throne really. Of course, they fought. Elsa had made sure of that. At first, Hans has to admit that he didn't think he'd win, now Elsa could control her icey powers, but with Narissa and Dr Facilier by his side, they slowly took over the castle. OK, half of the castle had been destroyed, but he still succeeded.

They first had to battle all the guards, and they managed to complete that, with the help of Elsa, as she accidentally froze about a third of them!!

Then they had to battle Elsa and Anna. Ratcliffe soon joined them, closely followed by Queen Grimhilde. Less then fifteen minutes later, Anna's life was at risk, with Ratcliffe's sword being held to her throat, so Elsa had no choice but to step down from the throne and hand her crown to Hans, even though Anna had tried to tell her not too.

Once Hans has physically sat in his throne and had all the servants bow for him, he felt no guilt what so ever. He remembered all the suffering his brothers had caused him, and his mother, and soon his pain was overcome by greed.

He sipped his drink happily as he watch all his servants wait on him.

He looked over at the fjord, which he could easily see, as the wall has been blown apart, by accident of course. He was very proud of himself, and what he had done.

"Pretty good," A voice behind him said.

Hans jumped and fell off his throne

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you!" Grimhilde laughed.

Hans accepted the hand she offered him and got up again.

"Things are going well I see." Grimhilde nodded around the throne room.

"Yeah," Hans smiled and looked around too. "What about you?" He asked. "How have things been for you?"

Grimhilde smiled, as if she had been waiting for this question, and held up a small hand mirror. "I am finally the most fairest in the land!!"

"Really!? That's great to hear."

"I know."

"...Great." Hans sat back down, only to quickly jump back up, as Lady Tremaine had sat down in his seat.

"Ahh, sorry, " Hans apologised, though it really wasn't his fault.

"Apology accepted," Lady Tremaine stood up.

"How are you? " Hans had one of his servants polish his chair before he sat back down.

"Well, my daughters are now married to the most handsome princes ever-"

Hans coughed.

"-well, except for you Hans, dear."

Just then the door burst open and in walked all the other male villains, each looking terribly pleased with themselves.

"Hey!!!" Gaston said happily.

"Not bad," Facilier nodded around the room, as he absentmindedly shuffled his pack of taboo cards in his hands.

"Hmm," Shan Yu nodded whilst he looked around.

"Are you all OK?" Hans asked.

"Yeah." Shan Yu reached for the necklace around his neck and produced it. There was a round golden charm with a dragon on it. "It's the crest of the emperor. And guess who that is!" He pointed to himself.