Chapter 11

"Well, for years we've all been hiding, not wanting to go out again, well, Hans has managed to convince me and the others to go out and try to get tour victory again, " Grimhilde explained. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come too."

"You mean, back out?" Cruella asked.

"Well... Yes!?" Lady Tremaine answered.

"But-" Hook stammered. "We'll get caught!!"

"No we won't!!" Hans explained. "Working by ourselves we failed. But if we all work together-"

"We will be able to succeed," Maleficent finished.

"Hmm," Cruella tapped her chin thoughtfully with her long cigarette stick.

"But I wasn't working alone," Hook told them. "I had my crew of pirates!"

"Oh yes, and I had Jasper and Horace," Cruella reminded them.

"Oh...." Hans wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"Well, they didn't really help you succeed much, did they?" Grimhilde asked.

"No, not really."

"So if you with with us we can help you out properly," Grimhilde promised. "Show you what to do, what to avoid, and you can even help us, and give us a few tips!!"

In the end Cruella and Hook decided to go with them.

Maleficent managed to locate where Narissa was, and using her magic, she transported her and her friends to China.

"Whoa!" Hans ducked to avoid getting his head sliced off by Shan Yu's sword.

"Sorry little dude," Shan Yu called behind his back as he continued to duel with a young Chinese girl, and Jafar was fighting a Chinese male.

"I'm not little," Hans muttered.

"Yeah, they've been dueling for about twenty minutes now," Gothel came over to their side.

"Where are everyone else?" Maleficent asked.

"Facilier has gone back to New Orleans with Ratcliffe, and then they're heading over to England. Gaston has gone with Ursula and Morgana, unfortunately for him, to France, before they go under the sea, Narissa has been waiting to take Maleficent, Grimhilde and Lady Tremaine to Maleficent's Moore's, before they go to Grimhilde's castle and the Tremaine manor house, then she's taking us two to corona, and then we're going to go to Arendelle for you, and she is taking her and herself to India with Jafar and then back to Andalasia... I think she said."

"Oh wow, you pay attention, " Hans rubbed his head.

"Well I have been alive for hundreds of years," Gothel explained.

Hans want sure what that had to do with her great memory, so he decided to go along with it.

"If you don't mind me asking," Hans turned to face her. "Why did you want to keep young all those years?"

There was a few seconds pause before she replied. "I was scared of dying. That's all I wish to say on the subject."

"Oh of course." Hans took a smell step away from Gothel. He had obviously asked a question that was very personal.

He awkwardly took another step away, and continued to watch the fighting, as he silently planned his revenge on the two sisters of Arendelle.