Chapter 6

"Another villain that has failed?" Jafar asked.

"It better not be another girl," Gaston muttered as the sea witch sisters ruffled his hair and removed the creases from his shirt.

"Maybe it will be another old woman, so you might make that potion," Gothel whispered.

"But they can't stay here! Make them stay with Cruella and Hook!! If they stay here that will mean there is thirteen of us! " Narissa said.

"And?" Dr Facilier asked.

"Thirteen is an unlucky number!" Narissa explained.

"Who cares? We've all been unlucky anyway," Morgana said as she straightened Gaston's collar, and he pushed her hands away.

"Where is he? Or she?" Shan Yu wondered.

"He's outside this room, listening to your every word!" The Queen shouted, and everyone slowly fell silent, each muttering a small apology.

"He'll be a bit nervous, he tried a massive task, and failed-"

"Aww, what did he do?" Jafar asked sarcastically.

"Probably more then you Jafar!" Ratcliffe said, and received a high five from Narissa.

"I bet he stole something," Gaston said. "Something small, pointless, and lame."

All the men laughed.

"Done be mean!" Ursula said. "The poor unfortunate soul will have been through a lot."

"Yes," the Queen said. "He is very shaken up. He attempted murder!"

Everyone was silent as what they had just been told sunk in.

"Murder?" Gothel asked.

"That's the worst thing of all!" Maleficent cried.

"But most of us tried it," Shan Yu shrugged. "Why is this guy so different?"

"Because he attempted double murder, and he'll be the youngest of us all, so give him some sympathy, please!!"

"Are we going to meet this guy, or are you going to keep on taking?" Dr Facilier asked Queen Grimhilde as he slipped his taboo cards in his pocket.

The Queen scowled at him, and on her way to the door she tipped his chair over so he fell onto the floor.

Everyone laughed at him, but stopped immediately when the Queen reached the dining hall door.

She opened the door, and everyone leaned in their chairs to try see who was in the other side, but she only opened the door enough to poke her head round, and then opened it a bit wider and slipped outside.

All the other villains slumped in their chairs, disappointed.

"Who do you think he is?" Narissa asked the others in a whisper.

"Double murderer, must be a tall, strong man," Ursula hastily tried to sort out her grey hair.

"Must be scary looking to do such a thing!" Gothel shuddered.

Everyone started putting their ideas in.

"Well built-"

"Evil genius-"

"Must be around the age of forty-"

"No, maybe thirty-"

"Not too young-"

"Ahem."

The villains turned to the door to find the Queen looking at them.

"May I introduce to you, our newest member: Prince Hans of the Southern Isles."