"He took yo shit then broke up with you? Where he live?"

"I broke up with him. B-but we're still close friends that.. do stuff." India fumbled.

"Oh you think you grown? You not allowed to enjoy sex, first time was a mistake but you ain't mean it. Put that shit back on." He mugged her and grabbed her hand reminiscing on when a ring used to be there.

"I do. A lot. I wanna get back together but I know he's not ready to be in a real relationship right now and I'm not either. I know I love him but I only think he loves me even though he says it. I'm not confident in us and it makes me sad because I'd do anything for him." She spoke quietly, eyes beginning to water as she just covered the surface of her feelings.

Words couldn't genuinely explain the way she felt about him.

Xander didn't know how to respond because he was still caught off guard that she had a boyfriend and was having sex, then he just let what she said sink in and nodded. From the sounds and looks of it she really loved mystery boy.

He understood the weird dynamic of their relationship. It sounded like him and Jaylani, or them at first at least.

"Me and Jay have been together for almost eight years and the first four she was convinced I would cheat on her or just get bored. I never told you but I did cheat maybe two or three times when I was 15, like right at the beginning of our relationship. I still apologize for it now because she's still insecure about it now. Has he given you a reason to be insecure? Or are you just a conclusion jumper with unnecessary paranoia?"

"Well.. he never cheated on me but his ex-"

"That's enough of that already. You acting like a dumb ass over bitches he's not even talking to anymore. I'm embarrassed." He side eyed her.

"I know, what should I do to you know.. feel better?"

"Apologize for bringing that bullshit up every chance you get. Now what did he do again?" He said plainly.

"I don't know.. he's just mean. Sometimes he'll just not speak to me all day because I did one thing or he'll be sarcastic and snap at me for small stuff." She muttered.

"I'm biased already.. I think you should stop acting like a damn crybaby but that's impossible so I suggest.. I'm tryna think of some shit Jay would say.. uhh.. tell him your feelings are hurt and when he keeps doin it beat his ass. Or at least that's what she do."

She rolled her eyes at his terrible but very Xander-Like advice. His New York accent had become almost non existent and he sounded straight from Atlanta. The only time you really heard it at all was when he was talking fast and loud, usually angry.

"Beat his ass? Boy.."

"It depends. If he's the calm type I can guarantee you he'll hit yo ass back but if he's more aggressive and short tempered like me he'll sit back mad but shut up. It's real backwards I know. If he's more calm you gotta talk to Tay because-"

"No!"

That's the last thing she wanted to do. Out of everyone the only person she really just didn't wanna know about her having sex or a boyfriend was him.

"Scary ass. Well you just gotta give that shit time because niggas only change when they want to. Not een gon hold you. Tez still gettin on Oli nerves and Chubbs still cheat on his baby momma, we grown and they on bullshit. Either wait or move on dassit." He shrugged, picking her phone up and unlocking it.