•Leaving again•

Start from the beginning

Since our fake relationship was already proved in the media. Now, they will show them that we broke up.

Again.

I just wanna stay to a place where there's no worries, No sadness, and no loneliness.

(Then Jen, you wanna go to heaven ಠ_ಠ.)

My phone ring expecting to see his message. But sadly, It was yuna.

Yuna:
Ms. Jen, ur passport is already send to you.

I seen her message and just said thank you.

"We will miss you, Ms. Kim."
"Be safe to your flight."
"Please come back for us."
"Visit us, Ms. Kim."

I just smiled as soon as I step on my floor.

( Idk how to explain this, but in Jennie's building or company, they have their own floor. Like for example. In the first floor, you can only see a receptionist and very expensive and fancy things like couch, vase and things.)

(In the second floor, They have their own managers, the manager is the one who's incharge in handling that floor and some workers there. And it was the same in every floor. There business is about electronics, cars, cellphones and many more. They have their own management. Their company has 20 floors for all.)

(Jennie's floor is in 19th, While the real CEO is her father. She would be the next CEO actually. They have their company in different countries. The same in Taehyung's family's company. These two company is the most top company in korea. Okay. Sorry for that long explanation.)

It's very heart warming to see them before I leave again.

Even though I may be cold and looks like strict. And that's true.

I still love this workers here. They helped our company, And our family's name.

Yuna is also smiling at me. I gave her the name of manager since there's no one who's gonna handle this floor.

I vowed to them and thank them.
"Goodbye, Ms. Kim. Have a safe flight." Yuna smiled even more wider.

The way she stand is straight.
"You've changed." I smiled warmly at her, making her shoulders gave up.

When the first day she has been my secretary. She is really unprofessional. The way she stands, her hair, her expression, The way she handle the schedule.

But I taught her, she endured the screams that she gets everyday. And now look at this proud woman, standing Infront of me.

Comparing to the old yuna before and now. Would be a huge difference.

"You changed me." After that, she suddenly hug me. Her legs gave up and I can hear her quite sniff.

I just hugged back. She has been like my sister to me.

I broke the hug and she suddenly stood straight and weared the expression I taught her.

Confidence.