"Buddy what do think will happen? It's not like Lamia will start war?" Jimin stops and looks at his friend with curiosity. "Do you think the Queen is capable of that?"

King Jungkook turns around and tilt his head. "How the hell am I suppose to know? I don't know anything about that women?"

It's true. Since the people are divided they aren't much knowledge of one another. The king was worried that he didn't know what she capable of.

"So what do you think we should do?" Jimin ask.

The king sat on the edge of his desk, slouched as he was defeated.

"I have no fucking clue."

As the King Jungkook and Jimin talked in the office, RM went to make a few phone calls. RM usually stays calm and the king trust him but just like everyone, if it involves the Lamia, this is way over his head.

When RM was finishing up a phone call regarding the shipments of food, a guard came in RM sight with a man handcuff.

"What is going on?" RM ask the main guard.

"This man is a Lamia." The guard states.

RM eyes widen at what he was hearing. Never in the five and half years with the King, they had to punish for trespassing.

Is it coincidence a Lamia is trespassing and the Queen buying all the supplies in one day? It can't be.

"Well take him to the basement and I'll inform the king." RM instructed the guards.

V, the Jimin's royal guard walks in. He looks confused as RM.

"Sir, if I may say something?" V ask.

"V, you know you don't have to ask for permission to speak." RM tells him.

It's true, they were all actually good friends but their main role is protect and guide the King to be his best.

V gave RM a grateful smile. "The name Lamia is coming up often, don't you think?"

RM signs out in exhaustion, "It is, and I don't think we know what to do."

"Are we going to execute the trespassers?" V ask.

"Well, that's the law."

V nods his head. "Would it be best to question him first?"

RM head snap up at V. "That's a great idea."

"Indeed it is." King Jungkook voice carried throughout the hall.

Both V and RM stood up straight and bow to the king.

"I'm too tired with all the formality from you two, please quit bowing." King Jungkook said to the two.

The king looks around the room. "Where is the trespasser?" He ask when he didn't see any criminal.

"We took him the basement." V tells the King.

The king smirk, "It looks like I'll have a little fun today." The king starts to walk as everyone follows.

As they made it to the cold basements, you can hear a few groans and begging. There were only four people in the basement for punishment,including the trespasser.

Each city has their own criminal holding, the only one in the palace cell are the big punishment. These were the law broken from the highest possible way.

One man is Paying for him act of trying to steal from the palace. The king thought since he loves the palace so much to keep him down here till death.