Chapter 13

(JUNGKOOK POV)

Jungkook:Y/n, please!
I begged.

She still didn't move from her position.

Jungkook:you have to clean yourself, Y/n. It's been days. Will you cooperate? Please? You don't want me doing it for you, I know that. So will you help me out here?

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what is to come.

Jungkook:fine!
I concluded, gently picking her up and bringing her to our bathroom where the tub sat full of warm soapy water.

Her nightgown and towel were already hanging on the rack, all I need to do now is...

Something I never thought I'd have to do.

Jungkook:can you try to stand for me?
I steadily let her down to stand, supporting her by the waist.

Her legs shook violently under her own weight, indicating how weak she became.

Jungkook:I know you're trying your hardest... thank you, Y/n.

Tears came to my eyes again.

My grip tightened so she'd stay up right as I pushed her lower back against the counter.

I pressed my pelvis against hers to keep her in place while I slowly pulled her t shirt off.

Being as gentlemanly as I could be, I never looked away from her beautiful eyes.

Her head fell on my chest in exhaustion.

Jungkook:you're doing so good, Y/n..
My voice cracked from holding in the tears.

I bent down and took her pajama pants off as well, lifting both her feet out, one at a time.

My other hand remained on her hip, balancing her.

I won't lie, I've imagined undressing Y/n many times before...

But never would I have thought it'd be in this context..

Every single time I imagined it, it was nothing like this... not even close.

I stood back up, letting her head rest on my chest once again, her long hair cascading over he shoulders.

Y/n always had the most breathtaking features, including her hair...

Though now was time for the hard part.

For the first time in my life, taking off her underwear would be a difficult task for me...

I promised her that I wouldn't look, for I respect her too much to break the promise.

It was surprising to me that I even managed to sit her down in the water without taking my eyes away from hers.

I massaged the shampoo through the roots of her hair while I washed it, and when we were done, I slid her nightgown on over the towel that was already wrapped around her body.

She was fully wearing her nightgown after I pulled the towel out from under it.

We brushed her teeth and hair before I finally tucked her in to bed.

Jungkook:goodnight, Y/n.
I said, caressing her cheek with a teary smile.

I've seriously been contemplating to bring her to the hospital.

Now that she's all clean, maybe we should even go tomorrow morning...

What if I lose her?

When I got to my room, I bursted into tears.

Throwing myself on my bed, my face buried into my pillow while I silently cried, it felt like hours had went by.

End of chapter 13