"Aunt." The Queen spits out.

"Niece." She threw back.

Her aunt is her father's sister. She was hardly in her life until the death of her father. The Queen knew she was only on her life for a brief moment was to steal her crown.

But her father already declared in writing and proof of seven city leaders that Lalisa will be queen.

Since then her aunt would show up once in awhile but never for a good reasoning.

"Please have a seat." The Queen offers.

Her aunt Soo-min gracefully walks to the chair next to Princess Rose. When she sit down she turns to Rose and held her hand.

"You two look beautiful." Her voice wasn't cold which was unusual.

"Thank you." Princess Rose hesitantly thank her aunt.

Soo-min fully turns to the queen and leans back with a challenging smirk.

"Why do you think the people don't trust you?" She ask the Queen.

The Queen lifted an eyebrow questioning her aunts question. "Because I'm still new to the reign and it takes time to trust me."

The aunt rolls her eyes at the Queen answer. "I'm sorry are you really your father daughter or your mother's?"

"I am both. Would you like me to show you both side of me?" The Queen tone held anger.

At that moment Hobi took a step toward in alert to take any action the Queen request.

Soo-min lift an eye brow appraising the Queen sternness.

"Ahh I see. But calm down. I'm here in good reasoning." She tell the Queen.

The Queen crosses her arms. "Really?"

"Yes. And do you want to know why they don't trust you?" Soo-min challenges her.

The Queen eyes falls on her cousin and read her expression. Princess Rose was equally curious on her aunt.

"Why?" Princess Rose ask.

"It's really the most ignorant reason why. Because you are a female." Soo-mom finally said.

The Queen was shock at the words. This is a new century, they can't possibly think because she is female, she can't rule.

"You don't believe me?" Soo-min ask her niece.

"Of course not. That is obscured." The Queen said.

"Is it really though." Soo-min turns to the princess and the princess face showed concerns. "You believe me don't you?" She ask Rose.

The Queen turns to her cousin in shock. The princess felt guilt but she knew that was a slight problem the people had but never said out loud. She secretly hope the people would think different after they see the Queen rule but apparently nothing is changing.

"Lisa, you have to understand people always had a man rule, this is new. They do not understand a strong women and truth to be told men fear strong women." Rose said to Lisa.

"Good! They need to fear their Queen." Lisa shouts out.

"But there is a way to get them trust you a little more." Soo-min tells her niece.

The Queen turns to her aunt. She leans back at her chair and eyes her aunt. "And what do you propose?"

Her aunt mimic her actions. "Marriage."

Meanwhile as the Queen soak in her aunts suggestion, Jisoo and Jackson were at the dock where the people of the the city get their supplies for their stores.