"That day was the last time Alpha Black raped me. He didn't even have to tie me up or hold me down. I was so broken. I couldn't will myself to fight anymore. He told me he was going to make me his mate once I turned 18 and then left me alone. I finally could do the one thing that had always been in the back of my mind. I could finally kill myself without worrying what it would do to my mate.

"I had the pills in my hand. Ready to end my life but Artemis stopped me. She told me to listen carefully and when I did, I heard Olivia's heartbeat. All my instincts kicked in at that very moment. I was going to give her the best life I could. I climbed out of the window and carefully down the side of the house. I somehow made it across the pack's border without being seen. Though I didn't have time to think about my new freedom.

"I managed to survive in the woods for a while. I'm not sure exactly how long. At first, it was terrible. I was weak as fuck and the lack of food didn't help. Within the first few days of escaping, I started to go through withdrawal. I've never gone so long without being injected with whatever shit they put in me. The pain was unbearable. I was so terrified I'd lose Olivia. I'm so lucky I didn't. The pain lasted days but it felt like years. I- I don't know how I'm alive. I was so relieved when the pain was gone but then I had to face other problems.

"Learning to survive as a rogue was terrible but I managed. I learned how to hide from the other wolves and get my own food. Months passed and my water broke. I had a part-time job before having Olivia but I didn't have enough money to go to the doctors. I was scared shitless when I gave birth to her. I had no one to help me. Yet, thankfully, both of us survived. The rest of the story you know. I got a better job, bought some land, built a house, meant a few rogues who have been in a similar situation, built my pack, started my own business, started a non-profit to help people who've been abused, my mate comes back and my pack moves in with the royal pack," I informed her.

The Queen looked at the floor trying to compose herself. I told her more details than what I told her daughter or anyone. I never mentioned Alpha Black by his name nor have I told anyone who my mate was. The Queen's tears fell to the floor as I got up and sat beside her, handing her tissue. Ignoring how awkward this was, I let her cry onto my shoulder and assured everything was fine.

An urgent knock on the door startled her. As I got up to answer it, the Queen wiped away her tears and tried to look like she wasn't crying. Though she failed immensely. The King's worried face came into my view causing me to bow slightly. He must've felt his wife's sadness through their bond. "Your highness," I said, welcoming him inside.

"Why are you crying, Dear? If that rogue-" The Queen cut him off with a kiss- "Are you okay?"

She gave him a sad smile. "She did nothing. I'm fine. I just I feel so bad. I wish I could've helped in some way and my son... you don't know how angry I am with him," she informed the King and me.

"Your highness, don't be angry with your son. He is a great person who made a mistake. Now, I must go. I'll see you for our next session soon," I said, bowing my head.

She lifted my head with her hand, forcing me to look at her. "Please, call me Esmeralda," she told me.

"I- your highness- I don't know," I replied. "Okay. Thank you, your- Esmeralda." Bowing my head once more, I left the room. Olivia was at a friend's house and training was done for today, so I had a lot of free time. I could get ahead in my paperwork but I kind of wanted to hang out with my friends.

Emma, Rosa, Sophia, James, Elena, Adam and a few other friends agreed to meet at a karaoke bar. I introduced Elena, Sophia and James to everyone and we all started drinking. Well, everyone except me, Emma and Sophia. We were all the designated drivers.