The Alpha Rogue - Rewritten: The FINAL update!

Yes, it's finally happening! I know I said I was going to rewrite this book months ago, unfortunately, something very traumatic happened to me which left me a wreck mentally. And once I was in an okay enough place, spring semester of college started and kicked my ass. But, I officially have ten chapters written of this book, including the prologue, so that means I will be trying to upload once a week or every other week! Now, here's what you need to know:

• I will be uploading the prologue + the first five chapters at after this "chapter." 

•To read the full version, you'll need to find the rewritten one in the books I've written

•As stated before, updates will be hopefully weekly but due to college, maybe bi-monthly

•The prologue is barely changed so I will upload it right after this update and then publish chapter one, which is different, by Sunday.

•I changed Zaine's sister's name because a few readers wanted her to be in it more and I did too! But I for some reason couldn't find her name (rip) so I changed it to Aurora! Hope that won't be confusing!

•Like always, if you notice grammar mistakes, call me out on that shit! Despite being an English tutor, I still struggle with met and meant. I have no clue why but it is embarrassing XD

•I will be trying to make Zaine a little less of an asshole, but it is kind of hard. Though just because I want him to be more redeemable, that doesn't mean they necessarily get together. You never know. That's why you got to read it if you want to find out :)

•Vague minor spoiler/hint about the rewritten book: There was something a lot a lot of my readers wanted me to do so I did it. What is it? Again got to read to find out! It could just be fixing all my stupid grammar mistakes, but knowing me and how I chose to write late at night, probably not. 

Finally, I hope you enjoy the rewritten version. I personally don't like the version and seeing so many people love it while makes me happy, it makes me slightly embarrassed because I know I can at least do a little better. So I truly hope I can show my interested previous readers that as well as new readers! Have fun reading!