The Alpha's Series

After being spammed by a lot of likes, I kind of realized this story is getting more popular. It's amazing to me that this book became this popular in such a short time and I'm thankful for every one of you who read my book! I also realized I probably should add a chapter announcing the series I have planned. I've had this series planned for a few months, but I've been working out the details to see if all the books work together. I've figured almost everything out, but I think I'll split the last book into two separate ones so I can focus on both mates. It starts with this books and ends with Olivia's, Alexa's daughter's, story. Anyways, here's a short summary (not the actual summary that the books will have, but a quick overview) of all the books and their covers:

 Anyways, here's a short summary (not the actual summary that the books will have, but a quick overview) of all the books and their covers:

The Silent Luna: This story is about Mya and Matthew Black, Alexa's brother. Mya was abused by her older brother's and decided to remain silent, since speaking always made her punishments worse. Through the book, she'll learn how strong she actually is and overcome her past... with or without her mate's help.

The Human Mate: Raven Blackwood is a human hunter, training with Alexa King since she was 14

The Human Mate: Raven Blackwood is a human hunter, training with Alexa King since she was 14. Now, she's 18 and immediately gets rejected by Alpha Lucas Knight. Obviously, she's pissed. Not because her supposed soulmate doesn't like her, but because he thinks she's too weak to protect herself. However, due to an increase a rogue sightings around Alpha Lucas' pack, she gets a chance to prove just how wrong he was.

 However, due to an increase a rogue sightings around Alpha Lucas' pack, she gets a chance to prove just how wrong he was

The Lone Alpha: Alexander Price was forced to move out of his pack at a young age by his father. Ever since his mother died, his father had it in his head that werewolves were sinners, who were being punished by God. He enforced this into his son's head through emotional and physical abuse. But now his father is dead and Alexander is on his own, kind of. He's struggling to overcome years of abuse and finding out who he was. He really didn't need a mate right now. Especially a stubborn alpha, Jackson Martinez.

The Shy Omega (I have no idea where this cover went)- Jameson Pierce only had two friends, Raven Blackwood and Alexander Price. Anyone else seemed to dominate for the shy omega. But his friends found their mates, and now he's alone except for his mama and a few visits from Alpha Alexa King. Raven decides to help her friend and sets up a meeting with the alpha she believes is his mate. Alpha Noah Evans is the sweetest Alpha to exists and cherishes omegas, since he knows how special yet fragile they are. And as it turns out, Alpha Noah is a huge fan of Jameson's books. (This is literally just a fluff book, so nothing too dramatic will happen in it)

 (This is literally just a fluff book, so nothing too dramatic will happen in it)

The Alpha Princess- Olivia King grew up in a loving home. Her mother and her mate, King Zaine Callahan. She knows that he loves her, even if she wasn't his own daughter. He even let her be the flower and ring girl in their wedding. However, she stills wonders if he'd be happier with his own daughter. Along with these doubts, she also struggles with feelings for her best friend, Elena Malka. An antisocial huntress, who worked under Raven until she was 16. Olivia hopes that Elena is her mate, but she's worried about her friends reaction if she is.

Olivia and Elena's story might have a second one that focuses on Elena's past and then a war that breaks about between vampires and werewolves.