30

We slowly make our way down towards the basement, seeing the old well in the middle of the room.

"a lot of memories, huh?" Ben says

one by one we make our way down the well, just like 27 years ago, but this time it was silent.

It was like we were complete strangers caught in the wrong situation, yet we weren't....

crawling through the sewer was a bigger challenged than remembered..

The echo of eddie gagging surrounding the enclosing walls.

"greywater.." Eddie said

Richie grabs hold of my forearm helping me off the ledge. "Thanks." i whisper quickly

We soon end up at the main sewer cavern, flooded by water and no floating kids.. odd

"shit this is it." ben says, "this is where it happened."

We slowly wade over to the island of trash in the middle of the cavern, the water up to our chests.

"no. no. no." Eddie says trying to avoid a floating old teddy bear.

"bev, what is it?" Ben asks, making us all turn to them.

"i thought i heard something." She says, but suddenly an old women shots up out of the water grabbing beverly.

"Bev!" Ben shouts

"Time to sink!" The creature shouts, dragging beverly under the water

Bill runs into the water followed by the rest of the losers, expect eddie.

I turn around and notice eddie, and give him the raised eyebrow.

"what! Don't you do that." He sulks referring to my facial expression.

"you'll never change will you.." I say

"hmm.."

"wouldn't have you any other way eds." I ruffle his hair.

"Don't call me eds!" He swats my hand away.. like the thousands of other times previous.

"anyway, how come you didn't go down?" he asks

"Greywater." I say, winking at eddie.

Suddenly we see two arms fly out of the water, along with their heads and all the others.

"you okay?" bill asks bev

"mike. Where do we go from here?" Richie asks

We circle around the wooden platform, that has a weird looking symbol on a hatch.

"in the depths is where it crept. In the beneath, to find belief. in the depths is where it crept. In the beneath, to find belief."

"is he okay?" I ask

"i think at this point that's a relative question."

"What's on the other side?" Beverly asks

"i don't know, no one does." Mike answers, he then opens the hatch making us all step back from it.

"whoa whoa!" bill says

"mike."

"mike don't."

"alright." He says sitting on the edge, "see you down there."

"mike!"

"wait!"

"someone's lost their mind." i say

"that's for sure."

"you guys, i can't do it." Eddie says, "i can't. You saw what happened up there."

i turn to look at eddie and shake my head

"I was going to let you die y/n. I just fucking froze up. If you let me go down there with you, i'm going to get us all killed." Eddie says pulling out his inhaler from his pocket and taking a puff.

"Oh no you don't." I say grabbing the inhaler quickly, "give me that, give me that." I say as eddie held onto it.

"y/n!"

"let go you little turd."

"just let me get..." He starts spraying it trying to grasp the air

"alright i'll stop.." he says after i shine my flashlight in his face.

"listen to me. You had a moment, fine. But who killed a psychotic killer clown before he was the age of 14?"

"me."

"who stabbed bowers with a knife he pulled out of his own face?"

"also me."

"who married a women 10 times his own body mass?" Richie says standing next to me.

We both glare at him

"me..."

"yeah... anyway, you're braver than you think." I say

"alright, thanks y/n."

i proceed to slap him quickly on the face, "ow." he says quickly

"sorry." I say, even though i meant it.

"here, take this." Beverly says handing eddie the spear like object, "it kills monsters."

"does it?" eddie asks

"yeah. If you believe it does."

a/n: i'm very sorry it took so long to update :/
first:
-debating whether eddie dies or not
-debating if someone dies instead of eddie
second:
-I NEED TO ADD MORE Y/N & RICHIE SCENES... any suggestions???
third:
-i'm very sorry for replacing the braver than you think scene with y/n.. just needed to add more dialogue for y/n